• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Would you try out a Non Sanctioned Suicide forum?

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I'd maybe lurk for a bit out of curiosity and then decide

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Let's say a group of individuals or a professional body set up a forum to discuss suicide- like this one EXCEPT, it did more to nudge people more towards life. In effect- it was more pro-life.

So, you'd still be free to vent about how much you hated life and wanted to die but, the responses would be more along the lines of finding a way to recover. Obviously, no method information would be available.

Do you think you'd try it? Personally, I don't. I'm not interested in having my ideas challenged or changed. I'm too old (44), too stubborn, too unmotivated and too lazy to work towards recovery now. Honestly, it makes me kind of cringe imagining some of the responses that would be on there.

How about you though?

• Yay!
Reactions: sorrowful, Mayfly, ropearoundatree and 4 others
RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
much like you I'm not willing to have my ideas challenged anymore. people have tried to talk me out of it, but it's never going to work. the reasons i want to ctb are systematic in nature, and individuals can't solve systematic issues alone.

Reactions: sorrowful, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
Let's say a group of individuals or a professional body set up a forum to discuss suicide- like this one EXCEPT, it did more to nudge people more towards life. In effect- it was more pro-life.

So, you'd still be free to vent about how much you hated life and wanted to die but, the responses would be more along the lines of finding a way to recover. Obviously, no method information would be available.

Do you think you'd try it? Personally, I don't. I'm not interested in having my ideas challenged or changed. I'm too old (44), too stubborn, too unmotivated and too lazy to work towards recovery now. Honestly, it makes me kind of cringe imagining some of the responses that would be on there.

How about you though?
Yes, I would. I don't want to die. I want to end the suffering. If they could really suggest ways to reduce the suffering and find hope and joy then I'd grasp it with both hands. But if it was motivational talking then I'd swiftly leave. Would have to discuss practical skills.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ignorant7879, Praestat_Mori, mapleboy and 1 other person
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
No, I dislike when my thoughts about ending my life are met with those kinds of words. I'd get frustrated and without method information I feel like it'd be a useless resource. I already know how to find recovery information, there's a reason I ignore it.

Good for anyone who would thrive in a place like that though.

Reactions: dagyu, Mayfly, kunikuzushi and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Personally, as of now, this is the only forum I need on the internet.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only if that forum could actually help me recover in a way I'd be willing to do. I don't think that's even possible though so I guess I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
God no! Not at this time, in my current mental state and my current living reality. The only thing I want is to die as peacefully and as quickly as possible and in the meantime a place i find to make my days bearable without judgment and unsolicited advice. I'm just too tired for recovery and ways to manage to live. I'm not completely opposed to the idea though. It might be of help to people who want it.

• Hugs
Reactions: dagyu, ToMoveOn, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Interesting question! But generally it's very difficult to make people move to another forum/service they aren't familiar with. I mean that in general. It's very difficult to make regular users that are satisfied with the "product" they are using to move over to another "service" without huge incentives and advantages.

I'm unsure what I would do. Most likely no (atm) - I feel at home here.

I'm probably curious enough to register and see how it is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, rozeske and DrearyAsh348
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'd lurk a bit to see what it is like and then decide.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and DrearyAsh348
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No one can change my mind in anything

For example I challenge anyone to tell me why I have to live , why I have to have children, why do I have to accept pain and suffering and problems and work? There is no reason. I wonder what these prolifers would say to that challenge . why do I have to live and suffer since I'm going to die anyway no matter what? Why suffer for years and then be tortured to death and die anyway when I can take a drink and end this torture today? I'm going to die either way but if I don't suicide I'll be tortured to death

Nothing matters except avoiding extreme pain. It's the only thing I want to do and no one can tell me I have to live or watch youtube or have children or work or watch news or do anything

Plus I want to die. Even if I were a billionaire healthty young all the elements of a "good" life I would still want non-existence asap . I don't want anything from this evil life and evil world

Non-existence forever is the most beautiful thing by a trillion times. I reached that conclusion through my own rational thinking

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I actually think the recovery section is already really good for this (shame it's less active relative to the sucide section).

It depends alot on the content. I'm all for encouraging support and help, but it's got to be meaningful and true to the heart not empty statements like 'your not alone'.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I did try that out once. Not going there ever again, yikes. With you guys I really feel understood and supported. Over there it was constant blaming, trying to "fix" me, gaslighting, oh and let's not forget the christians with their promises of hell.

Last edited:
  • Informative
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I actually think the recovery section is already really good for this (shame it's less active relative to the sucide section).

It depends alot on the content. I'm all for encouraging support and help, but it's got to be meaningful and true to the heart not empty statements like 'your not alone'.
😂. Why do they even say it ? I know I am not alone .
No one can change my mind in anything

For example I challenge anyone to tell me why I have to live , why I have to have children, why do I have to accept pain and suffering and problems and work? There is no reason. I wonder what these proliferd would say to that challenge why do I have to live and suffer since I'm going to die anyway mottaer what? Why suffer for years then be tortured to death and die anyway when I can take a drink and end this torture today? I'm going to geie either way but if I don't suicide I'll be tortured to death

Nothing matters except avoiding extreme pain. It's the only thing I want to do and no one can tell me I have to live or watch YouTube or have children or work or watch news or do anything

Plus I want to die. Even if I were a billionaire healthty young all the elements of a "good" life I would still want non-existence asap

Non-existence forever is the most beautiful thing by a trillion times. I reached that conclusion through my own rational thinking
I think you have reached a state of enlightenment. It's said , if you don't want anything from this world anymore, you have become free .

Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I did try that out once. Not going there ever again yikes. With you guys I really feel understood and supported. Over there it was constant blaming, trying to "fix" me, gaslighting, oh and let's not forget the christians with their promises of hell.
Out of curiosity what was the site name?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, such a forum would be a nightmare. I'm here because I'm trying to escape the people who justify life and wage slavery no matter what. I do consider myself relatively open minded and I'll listen to any ideas that get thrown at me but I'm not interested in hearing the same mindless drivel produced by society day in day out. I know that I'm not wrong in my views and I don't want to deal with people who can't give good arguments against my views

Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023

How about you though?
Yeah that's for people who have not tried enough. I don't fall in that category either. I don't even know how that would be helpful!

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No, I doubt they'd have any type of empathy with how someone who truly wants to die is feeling. I need a place where folk can just accept the state I'm in, not try to change and remould me into the frame of mind they feel I should have.

Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Nah, Why would I chose to post somewhere in which delusional, people who have tricked themselves, would try and use there flawed logic, to coax me to there way of thinking. I already deal with people doing such things in my personal life, trying to get me into a "Motivated" mindset so that I become some thoughtless Robot, that parrots pro-life talking point, to the point in which I become, A depressed but, delusional optimistic, idiot, trained to "Only look on the bright side".

Reactions: Forever Sleep and sserafim