fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
maybe not weird, but I'd feel threatened.. I have a lot of issues with people I don't know coming up to talk to me.. if they have genuine intentions, I will be very rude on accident. no matter who it is I get scared that they are making fun of me. I feel bad about it sometimes. I had someone ask me about my art once and I was very suspicious about it. turns out they were nice and I wish I hadn't acted that way because I wish I were their friend or that I could explain. I wish I could learn to be normal first before I know people's intentions because people think I'm very rude now I'm sure, I am traumatized and autistic and I don't know how to deal with the situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Yeah. Why would anyone do that randomly? I think it's a pretty safe assumption to say that the intentions of whoever would do that are most likely not good.

A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
I would be very suspicious, but I was recently severely traumatized by betrayal of people I closely trusted.

• Hugs
Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
Whenever this happens I always assume it's that weird thing normies do when they pretend to be nice to you, talk to you for a bit, then gossip and laugh about you to their actual friends. I never trust it.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
not really

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
This actually happened to me recently! In most cases I'd feel weird and decline to talk but this person was interested in my niche hobbies so I gave it a shot.

I play very obscure videogames at work break and someone I never met from another department saw me playing and related to it and we exchanged contacts and began talking about said hobbies and games. Of course I'm desprate for friends so I introduced her to a local arcade and we've been talking about meeting up there IRL for a few weeks and possibly becoming friends through these rare machines. Even wrote up a guide for what games there were and what to bring to prepare. Yes, I was that desprate to a stranger.

On the day planned she just didn't arrive, at all. It's been nearly two months and now she's avoiding me at work completely and pretending I don't exist. It's like she never ran up to me at all. I feel miserable to this day I thought I could open up.

So yeah, I guess that's what happens if you trust a random person with hobbies 🙃

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonThinker and not-2-b-the-answer
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Absolutely. I feel bad if its from a genuinely kind intent but for me it just screams the person has an ulterior motive and to stay away. I've been "lovebombed" one too many times.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just like "Hey, you seem really nice and i wanted to get to know you, would it be alright if we talked for a bit?"
There is no danger of that happening to me. 😉😂