• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Hypothetically, would you rather have helped Hitler or chosen suicide? A lot of Germans (especially scientists and people with coveted skill sets) faced that decision. Work for Hitler or die.

I would chose death. Even if I had a full life with money, family, etc, I'd choose death. No amount of money or torture could get me to dedicate my life to helping evil people further their evil plans.

I wish Nazi scientists had made the same decision as me. They could have saved A LOT of people A LOT of pain and suffering. I think SI goes to way, way down in situations like these. This is A NOBLE death. Choosing not to help Nazis gets you into heaven.....no questions asked. God would give you a high give. "Nice job, dude!".

Monk on fire

Reactions: Zhendou
Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I would choose suicide any day over helping hittler. I try to live my life causing the least harms as possible. I would not be able to live my life peacefully if I knew I was responsible for the pain and suffering of millions. No amount of money or privilege can change my mind. I love making others happy and I hate to hurt others.

Reactions: Zhendou
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I would choose to aid Hitler in any way possible. No, I'm just joking, I would rather commit suicide.

Reactions: GoatHerder, karlyla and divinemistress36
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Much more Germans committed suicide after Hitlers suicide.

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Here's the thing, with modern sensibilities, I doubt any of us would willingly have worked for/with Hitler. But at the time it was a slow, massively cultural build up that fostered the environment that allowed that to take place. Lies and propaganda and news all told how less than human Hitlers victims were. How much they were damaging society and holding back advancement, life and happiness. Without any real counter arguments presented, peope came to believe what they were told and an entire race of people were demonized, marginalized, and brutalized by that regime.

The scary thing is... this kind of thinking and propaganda is once again being spread about other groups, inciting people to embrace similar ideology towards them.

I like to think I would've seen what was right and sacrificed myself and my family instead of cooperating. I just don't know that it's that simple.

• Love
Reactions: LunarLight, Manfrotto99, CatLvr and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd hope I would suicide but, none of us really know until we are in that situation and- hopefully, we never will be. I don't expect it would have been beyond them to start threatening your family if you didn't help. What then? You all commit suicide?

I wouldn't be so sure that any of our countries are entirely innocent either. I expect they all have skeletons in the cupboard.

When we buy cheap products, consume animal products, really just our modern lifestyles- we contribute to the system that makes other people/creatures suffer. Maybe it's extreme to decide to kill ourselves to stop it but- how many of us even make that much effort to even reduce what we consume? Even find out how what we use was made? That smart phone you are possibly reading this on may well contain cobalt mined by minors in horrific conditions. We like to think these things don't go on but- we know they do. We just pretend they don't and hey- everyone is doing it. Why shouldn't we just go along with it? Ok, it's not to the extreme of killing people but, I expect most of us are still complicit in a world that cruelly exploits others for our own benefit. I read a book ages ago with a great title- 'The Banality of Evil'.

Reactions: potablewater784 and Manfrotto99