A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Is anyone else tired of being right? Sorry. I literally have no one else to ask. I dont want to die. I dont want to kill myself. I dont want to be alone. And yet its something that other people have experienced to fruition. I cant run anymore. I cant avoid anymore. I already know everything. I dont want to know anything. Im sorry if this doesnt make sense. Im freaking out. Thankyou for reading

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, kawaiiphantom, InversedShadow and 10 others
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Im never going to kill myself. Im not strong enough.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, InversedShadow, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Reading your post took my mind off some other things that are not very nice so thanks for posting despite how you're feeling (and I hope you feel at least a little better soon).

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and anelakapu
T

told.you.so

Feb 11, 2019
Is anyone else tired of being right? Sorry. I literally have no one else to ask. I dont want to die. I dont want to kill myself. I dont want to be alone. And yet its something that other people have experienced to fruition. I cant run anymore. I cant avoid anymore. I already know everything. I dont want to know anything. Im sorry if this doesnt make sense. Im freaking out. Thankyou for reading

You totally make sense buddy. If you're gonna ask me now, I'd rather feel happy than right. For once I feel like I want to be selfish and do something that'll make me happy rather than doing something right which will make me more miserable. Hang in there. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I feel you.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777, agreement and 2 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I don't think these notions are necessarily contradictory. In many cases it's the right thing to do to make yourself happy even though it would mean others will be denied something.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777 and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I completely get where you're coming from. I would rather be happy. At least happiness would give me meaning.

I am sorry for how you're feeling though. Here if you need. Hugs

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Weeping Garbage Can, anelakapu and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure Dr. Phil would be too happy about you using his trademark line, but he's a twat anyway so I won't rat you out. IRL I'm always wrong and miserable so I guess I'd take either one at this point, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, wCvML2, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I'm right.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and anelakapu

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Happy

Reactions: InversedShadow, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Happy. I envy blissfully delusional others.

Reactions: InversedShadow, Weeping Garbage Can and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Who wouldn't want to be happy?? I know many of us would like to be dead, myself included, but I think I'd love it better if things were different, if I was different.

Reactions: InversedShadow, Weeping Garbage Can, FTL.Wanderer and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm not sure Dr. Phil would be too happy about you using his trademark line, but he's a twat anyway so I won't rat you out. IRL I'm always wrong and miserable so I guess I'd take either one at this point, lol.

Can't believe you said that about PN

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd rather be right. Being right is something that I pride myself on. I'd rather see the truth about the world, even if it makes me unhappy, than be blinded by an illusion and live in a state of ignorance, even though ignorance is bliss.

• Hugs
Reactions: carac, WhatPowerIs and EternalShore
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
happy, being right does nothing if its just for sake of being right and has no benefits unless u try to do well on an exam or prove somebody wrong somehow - Even so its not certain it leads to happiness, and many times it can even get in a way of happiness due to how some people overestimate value of being right

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Ignorance is bliss. Purity and innocence are underrated. I like being a kid. I just want to be happy and have joy! :D

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and InversedShadow
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I personally can't stand being wrong, like, if we discussed and I lost, I would be mad for days lol.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd rather be any of those because I'm neither.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Being right would make me happy.

Reactions: sserafim
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I think being right about something can often be subjective. On personaly level I always need to do what I believe is right even if it makes me unhappy. Maybe it's stubborness but I think it's more deeper that that. If I dont have myself I have nothing and to be "wrong" about something or to do the wrong thing in the pursuit of being happy would mean betraying my principles and fundementally who I am as a person.

Reactions: sserafim and reclaimedbynature
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't want to be right or happy. I want to be non existent in where it's impossible for me to be right or happy and where I can't regret the cessation of being either right or happy