struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I would go for a transition if it wasn't as physically traumatic as it currently is. I really like the idea of transitioning but post-operation pictures I've seen make me uncomfortable.

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
In my ideal world where I could have things exactly the way I want them, I would be a woman. As far as becoming a woman in this, less than ideal, world I would be very hesitant about it. That's even if transitioning itself wasn't a big deal anymore and good results were guaranteed. I'm just not sure I could handle certain things, like the extra attention and men who won't take no for an answer.

Reactions: Arachno
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Get a load of Norah Vincent. Journalist so convinced it was the other way around (men living life on easy mode) that she performed a social experiment where she intended to take on the role of a man for two years and report her results. She was so disturbed to find out that it's actually women who live on easy mode instead of men that she aborted the experiment halfway through it and ctb'd over it.
That experiment probably said more about the subtle social discrimination lgbtq people often face than anything else. That journalist tried to live life as a man (in 2006, well before her suicide) but she couldn't completely change certain things like her height or voice, especailly for a relatively short term project. She said she felt distant and isolated from everyone in that rural/ exurban area she was in because they all thought "he" was gay, which is still well within the moral black zone for many rural and suburban americans.

Idk why she couldn't connect the dots though since this is the fairly obvious conclusion when everyone is either openly asking you if you are gay or trying to avoid you. If she repeated the experiment in 2024 they would all suspect that she was transgender and openly insult or refuse to speak with her.

Either way we can talk about issues specific to men or women without trying to compete in the opression olympics.

Reactions: Heartaches
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
no. Sigh my best feature is being able to manipulate others. Like a puppeter. I know this but I hate this ability. So I rarely use it. that said. I am sure its easier to be a puppeter as a man than a woman. As its not a society norm for a man to be 100% manipulative.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Sex or gender? Sex, definently yes, just trans stuff. Gender, no, this is a puzzle piece of who I am and even though being trans sucks I believe I'd be very different if I'm cis.

Reactions: Rocinante
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I don't have a way to adequately answer this drivel that won't wind up with me getting a fifth threat from the admins of this site about account termination, just know that I can smell how full of shit you are and so can anyone else with a shred of intellectual honesty
Well damn

but I wouldn't be here if I wasn't fos all the time lol

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
neither i think sex is a flaw if i was designing life i wouldnt bother with such a dichtomy or way of reproduction. and gender it suits me to not do anything but i feel manly and effeminate from looks to socialization but i dont care it all makes me angry if i give energy to the topic for everything and everyone on all angles and crevices it frustrates me that a concept exists and has to be something of conflict in the first place i wish for nothingness because all people want is a definite answer to something that just is so absurd i think humans are the real lovecraftian horrors.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and moshimoshi
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not really. I mean I do wish I can have no gender and no, I'm not referring to being non binary, I'm referring to me being dead. However, during the moments where I'm not dead, it doesn't matter to me as to whether I'm male, female, trans, non binary etc. That isn't to say I like my gender (male) but I don't really care enough about it to want to be different. Though ideally, I'd rather be dead and have it where the concept of genders doesn't work on me at all specifically because there is no me

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I'm trans, so, yeah. I wanna be more masc and not read as a woman. I've always felt more comfortable and closer to masculine expressions and experiences. It's not easy, there's a lot of expectations, prejudice and toxic ideas, it can be lonely, but it brings me joy to be able to make a space for myself and try to build my masculinity as I want to.​

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
It's really funny to me but at age 37 is the least sure I am of my gender as male. I think I might be nonbinary. I think my personality is more female than male.

My sexuality is split in two or maybe three and I'm no longer really interested in working it out. In fact I'm not sure I really want to work any of it out. It just crosses my mind sometimes that maybe there's some identity issues buried somewhere in me, but then, probably not.

Because I'd know if I identified as female. I just have a fucked up sexuality and something so fundamental lays waste to more developed identity functions.

Reactions: Arachno
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
No. Girls are icky and have cooties. And periods.

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
yes I've always wanted to a be a man. I hate the fact that I'll never be born male

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

Student
May 13, 2024
Yeah. Im male-to-female, and im not sure about the forum's attitude towards trans people but I do hope I get accepted here