• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
if you didn't fit in anywhere and didn't have any long term goals/dreams in your life, nor had any energy for almost anything... would that be a good enough reason for you to ctb?

Reactions: iloverachel and unnecessary
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It depends as to whether I'd have to work as that 29 year old or not. In my case right now, I want to ctb because I'm forced to slave away via work. I don't have any long term goals or dreams but, to me, that in itself isn't a bad thing. For me, what is bad is that I'm forced to work even when I don't want to nor do I have any goals regarding work. If I didn't have to work, I'd stay alive for a bit longer but then I'd ctb before old age

• Love
Reactions: oneiri, iloverachel, cymbaline23 and 2 others
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
It depends as to whether I'd have to work as that 29 year old or not. In my case right now, I want to ctb because I'm forced to slave away via work. I don't have any long term goals or dreams but, to me, that in itself isn't a bad thing. For me, what is bad is that I'm forced to work even when I don't want to nor do I have any goals regarding work. If I didn't have to work, I'd stay alive for a bit longer but then I'd ctb before old age
in my case i can't continue bc people are pressuring me and also i feel terrible and humiliated all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, ijustwishtodie and cymbaline23
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
No, I wouldn't just because I hadn't had a job yet or don't have any aspirations. In time you can find those interests and skills and develop a life for yourself. For me the reason I consider ctb is because of debilitating mental illness and disability that makes me feel as if I can't have a fulfilling life at all. I have the motivation, but I do not have the resources.

But any reason to ctb is valid. It's your life, you should be able to do whatever you like.

Reactions: Forveleth, Aemiiia and divinemistress36
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
No, I wouldn't just because I hadn't had a job yet or don't have any aspirations. In time you can find those interests and skills and develop a life for yourself. For me the reason I consider ctb is because of debilitating mental illness and disability that makes me feel as if I can't have a fulfilling life at all. I have the motivation, but I do not have the resources.

But any reason to ctb is valid. It's your life, you should be able to do whatever you like.
i also have mental health issues, i guess that's why i feel i can't fit in as well, but you're right, even people who are mentally well have the right to do what they want with their lives

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, cymbaline23 and halleyscomet
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
For me that would not be a reason, there are economic and geographical reasons that can prevent someone from having a conventional job early, imagine poor countries. But when I think about working for another 29 years this starts to worry me.I have bipolar disorder and this makes me very unstable in jobs, my average was 3 months.

Reactions: Forveleth
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
ah...sure?
why?
For me that would not be a reason, there are economic and geographical reasons that can prevent someone from having a conventional job early, imagine poor countries. But when I think about working for another 29 years this starts to worry me.I have bipolar disorder and this makes me very unstable in jobs, my average was 3 months.
even with people pressuring and looking down on you?

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Well, I think no matter who you are it's more complicated than that because there's your natural proclivity to emotional sensitivity at least to be considered that's unique to you, family history, upbringing, current circumstances, so I think it's not fair if I give you my answer because all those conditions are different for me.

But I'm gonna give it anyway so just remember what I said before.

I personally think I would try working first. Because after having had periods when I was independent I can say that was sweet. Now I'm not independent and it sucks again and I want to CTB. I'm going to try to get on disability and see if that's acceptable to me first. So, that's my two cents.

Best wishes <3

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, lnlybnny and Socrates Respecter
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
in my case i can't continue bc people are pressuring me and also i feel terrible and humiliated all the time
You have to identify who are those people. If its suitable keep distance from them. Move away to other city, for example.
if you didn't fit in anywhere and didn't have any long term goals/dreams in your life, nor had any energy for almost anything... would that be a good enough reason for you to ctb?
You said you never had a job, at least should try 1 to conclude something. Not all jobs are bad. My best job was when i worked as a attendant/waiter in the Bar of a chain hotel in Grand Canyon. I had the worst wage of my life but at the same time had one of the greatest time (probably due to the low level of responsabilty and due to the enviroment of the hotel - good mood from customers that were tourists from all over the world).

Regarding low energy level it could be the result of depression, in this case prozac or any other modern simple medicone can help a lot. It could be an easy fix just try. Its easy to obtain those medicine nowadays, just go to any public neiborhood hospital and get prescription for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Honestly ever since working I've been more suicidal
I'd kill myself regardless because I find life as a hellish prison

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I would kill myself if I *had* to get a job. I'd also kill myself if I were forced to fend for myself and be on my own. I'm 23 and my parents are pressuring me to get a job. They also want to kick me out to make me become independent. I don't want to have to support myself or be a wageslave for the rest of my life. I wouldn't find that meaningful or fulfilling. What makes me want to commit suicide is *having* to get a job. Work is modern day slavery and I don't want to become a slave to the system. I want to live free or die. It's NEET or rope for me
Same

Last edited:
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I'm 21 and never had a job and I wanna kms for that lol so if i turn 29 and still don't have a Job it's 100% over for me

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

I call that: "I'm a will without a way...." I literally have said that to therapists as a part of my "suicide safety plan"😂

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet