• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justletmesleep

justletmesleep

May 4, 2024
I've tried to do some research, but I am aware I am definitely not knowledgeable about any of this and would appreciate some advice. From a surgery I had a couple years ago, I got a pack of 20 Tapentadol (50mg) tablets. I have 18 left. I learned that an overdose can be harmful as it is apparently a high risk drug, and can even be fatal. I also read the max daily limit for adults is 600mg.

If I consumed those 18 tablets at once (which would be 900mg in total), even crushed them to speed up my body's consumption, would that be enough to kill me or at least harm me? Or would it be ineffective?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I've tried to do some research, but I am aware I am definitely not knowledgeable about any of this and would appreciate some advice. From a surgery I had a couple years ago, I got a pack of 20 Tapentadol (50mg) tablets. I have 18 left. I learned that an overdose can be harmful as it is apparently a high risk drug, and can even be fatal. I also read the max daily limit for adults is 600mg.

If I consumed those 18 tablets at once (which would be 900mg in total), even crushed them to speed up my body's consumption, would that be enough to kill me or at least harm me? Or would it be ineffective?
I got it prescribed when I had a kidney stone and they told me the same.. I think have some left but I never thought about it. If it works I can go back and get more you can always scream from pain at the ER they can't prove you wrong
I got it prescribed when I had a kidney stone and they told me the same.. I think have some left but I never thought about it. If it works I can go back and get more you can always scream from pain at the ER they can't prove you wrong
I'm sure you googled it but I'm just sharing what I found: Tapentadol has a risk for abuse and addiction, which can lead to overdose and death. Tapentadol may also cause severe, possibly fatal, breathing problems.

Upvote 0
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Doubt it would be enough to kill you. There was a thread today from someone who took some coke and pharmaceuticals and wound up in the hospital. So risky.

Upvote 0