• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
My plan was to do sn my stomach was healthy and fine. Im just gunna say im bad luck and these past two weeks I ironically fucked up my stomach. Today I have to go to the hospital to see what happened but I am positive my stomach lining is either inflamed, i have gastritis, or ibs-d. I haven't been able to eat for 3 days or sleep and just want to know if sn is still an option at this point. I dont care about the pain even though 20 mins is alot, just want to get out of here. I've had enough. Please help.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you are still able to process nutrients then I think it will be fine. It's gonna hurt, like putting salt on a wound. I would definitely take Tums or magnesium hydrochloride (is that what it's called? It's in Stan's guide).

luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
If you have stomach problems you could use milk of magnesia and cimetidine following Stan's guide, but if you have an ulcer it will definitely cause a burn sensation that may vary in the pain scale.
I have IBS, gastritis and an inflammation on my esophagus, but SN is still my way to ctb. You just have to prepare for a longer period of time and take care of your diet a few days before to reduce acid and cimetidine (tagamet) will be necessary.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
You need to take antacids and start taking omeprazole right away. It's the only treatment there is