• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

feelingtrapped

Apr 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I've been suffering with severe depression for the last 8 months- very severe. I've tried almost everything- meds, ketamine, TMS, exercise, therapy and now I am in the hospital trying ECT. I'm a version of myself I no longer recognize.

I have loving parents and siblings and some friends who are very supportive. I mostly came to to the hospital for them. If this doesn't work though I really don't see any option other than to CTB. The thought of hurting my family is awful but I truly believe it will be worse if they just have to continue to watch me suffer. And I have no interest in being this sad person. It's just constant torture. And my memory and cognition are terrible. I'll likely have to go on disability whereas most of my life I was high functioning. Is it wrong that I want to morally end things so that most of my life I was able to live with dignity? I also feel
Myself turning into a bitter person becuae of all the things I don't get to have and do now. I don't want that to happen. Is that selfish or not? I truly don't know

Feel
Free to post here or PM me if you're willing to chat. Would love to hear some thoughts ( I know no one can tell me what to do)

Many thank

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, AnonymousS, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that nobody is obligated to stay here and suffer, it's a personal decision when to exit this world and anyway we are destined for nowhere but death anyway, losing people is just inevitable as long as one exists here, if people don't want to deal with loss then they shouldn't procreate.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: aliasblue., betternever2havbeen, Challu and 2 others
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
The reality is that nobody is obligated to stay here and suffer, it's a personal decision when to exit this world and anyway we are destined for nowhere but death anyway, losing people is just inevitable as long as one exists here, if people don't want to deal with loss then they shouldn't procreate.
Funeralcry doesn't budge. 😊

Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston and AnonymousS
F

feelingtrapped

Apr 4, 2023
Anyone willing to chat?

Reactions: Camomile
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I second what @FuneralCry said. I don't think it's wrong at all to leave and it is a personal decision that only the individual can make. Nobody should determine whether one should continue to suffer or not.

Reactions: thecolourgold
F

feelingtrapped

Apr 4, 2023
Im
Willing to suffer for my family if there is hope but right now the suffering seems pointless. And that I'm just making it worse for myself and them.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and AnonymousS