• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I just don't want to fuck this up. From the drug interactions I've looked up with hydrocodone, the interactions with meto is 'Moderate' but with the Tagamet it says 'Major'. It says the following for the interaction with Tagamet:

'Cimetidine (Tagamet) may increase the blood levels of hydrocodone. This may increase side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, difficulty concentrating, and impairment in thinking and judgment. In severe cases, low blood pressure, respiratory distress, fainting, coma, or even death may occur.

I don't know anything if this will interfere with the process or not. Please help.

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1612-0,2874-0

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2874-0,669-327

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
You could overdose on hydromorphone rather than sn if you had a supply.

Reactions: Circles
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Did you check the interaction with SN? SN is also one of the substances you can search on the interactions check.

LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Why not just skip out on Tagamet and use Milk of Magnesia or some other type of magnesium hydroxide antacid instead? The benefits are twofold; 1. acid reduction is on the spot so to speak whereas Tagamet is targeting source of acid production and 2. little to no interaction with other drugs.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I believe that opiates reduce the efficacy of SN. There was a chart floating around here a couple months ago. I'm sure someone has access to it.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Did you check the interaction with SN? SN is also one of the substances you can search on the interactions check.
Yes I did it earlier but showed no results but since I saw your message I rechecked under the generic name and it said 'Major':

'Using Sodium Nitrite together with acetaminophen may increase the risk of methemoglobinemia, a condition that can lead to oxygen deprivation in tissues and vital organs due to reduced oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.'

Isn't that what SN does by itself? So maybe it wouldn't matter if I stop taking it?

You could overdose on hydromorphone rather than sn if you had a supply.
Don't have that sadly. It's hydroCODONE unless it's the same thing idk anything.
Why not just skip out on Tagamet and use Milk of Magnesia or some other type of magnesium hydroxide antacid instead? The benefits are twofold; 1. acid reduction is on the spot so to speak whereas Tagamet is targeting source of acid production and 2. little to no interaction with other drugs.
I guess but I don't know how to get it and if I have to get it prescribed by a doctor then that's out of my way.

I believe that opiates reduce the efficacy of SN. There was a chart floating around here a couple months ago. I'm sure someone has access to it.
Thanks, may I ask if you know why it'd reduce the efficacy? I hope it's still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
I guess but I don't know how to get it and if I have to get it prescribed by a doctor then that's out of my way.

3rd benefit: Milk of Magnesia is OTC, no prescription needed. Check your local pharmacy or shop for usually a blue bottle.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks, may I ask if you know why it'd reduce the efficacy? I hope it's still here.
I had the same idea as you. I planned on getting as high as I could on heroin then taking the SN. Some kind soul posted a link that basically said SN and opiates don't play well together. I'll try looking for it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rs-painkillers-draft.29822/page-4#post-649543

This is the link I was referring to

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
'Using Sodium Nitrite together with acetaminophen may increase the risk of methemoglobinemia, a condition that can lead to oxygen deprivation in tissues and vital organs due to reduced oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.'

Isn't that what SN does by itself? So maybe it wouldn't matter if I stop taking it?

It would potentiate the effect of SN, methemoglobinemia, so it would be good to take acetaminophen with SN.

Reactions: Soul
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Benzos, if you can get a hold of them, seem to work well with SN too.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry, I read that wrong. Hydromorphone and hydrocodone are not the same thing. You can search for Opioid Equianalgesic Conversion on google. It will compare the strength of each opiod. Starting from codeine to fetynal.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
They are not the same, but hydrocodone is metabolized to hydromorphone during phase 2 metabolism. Unless OP is taking extremely large amounts of hydrocodone or is in a unique metabolic situation, the taking of a single dose of cimetidine is unlikely to have much of any effect.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Hydromorphone 7.5 mg oral = Hydrocodone 30 mg oral

HydroMORPHONE can be lethal at 100-200 mg according to the book final exit.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It would potentiate the effect of SN, methemoglobinemia, so it would be good to take acetaminophen with SN.

Bumping, lest our good @Circles miss this clear answer. (((Hug)))

• Hugs