TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
This shit is so metal. I think half the people rooting for you are just doing so cos it sounds fucking sick. Big ups to you. I hope you succeed. You sound like fun, and crazy shit like this always gets me riled up. Safe passing 🙏

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I honestly thought you were joking🤔.
Certainly blowing your body into pieces will work.
I read that ammonium nitrate, which is a perfectly legal component of fertilizer could work as it's highly explosive.
That sounds like an awful way to go as there's no guarantee & lots of variables. And what about those who find you, or pieces of you?
Whatever your choices, I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
I like making things and I'm pretty sure I'm capable of sourcing all the components of dynamite, if I were to produce about a pound of it and duct tape it to the side of my head (see attached image), would it kill me? Would it completely blow my head off?How much would I roughly need to explode a head? Are there any other easy to make explosives I could use?

I'd be using the sulphur, potassium nitrate and charcoal method.

I originally wanted to just blow off other parts of my body but this seems like a good idea.

Obviously I would make a huge batch, test half to ensure it combusts how I want then attempt with the other half.

I imagine this would be instant like a shotgun. Maybe if I added some bits of metal about a cm or so to fragment and shrapnel myself?

Thoughts????

: )

View attachment 152448
If you goal is to die, yes, it will work.
If you goal is to die and shower your neighborhood with metal fragments and bits of your head, yes, it will work.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
If you goal is to die, yes, it will work.
If you goal is to die and shower your neighborhood with metal fragments and bits of your head, yes, it will work.
my neighbourhood will not be ivolved, I live in a sheep farming area with mountains to spare
Yourte
I honestly thought you were joking🤔.
Certainly blowing your body into pieces will work.
I read that ammonium nitrate, which is a perfectly legal component of fertilizer could work as it's highly explosive.
That sounds like an awful way to go as there's no guarantee & lots of variables. And what about those who find you, or pieces of you?
Whatever your choices, I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔
Youre a good guy
This shit is so metal. I think half the people rooting for you are just doing so cos it sounds fucking sick. Big ups to you. I hope you succeed. You sound like fun, and crazy shit like this always gets me riled up. Safe passing 🙏
Real bro it wouild be cool id stream it so u guyts ssee me go sky hight B )
Realistically my peace will be being stabbeed in prison but i love yu giuys

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I guess it would be fine if it blew your head clean off all at once. Probably more reliable than firearm.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Are homemade explosives as reliable?
Mixing and consistsncy is important for a clean, rapid burn. And issues and you burn the hell out of one side of your head.
Any chance if getting the real thing?

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Thoughts:

1) while this could be deadly, it is very likely to go wrong, and therefore can only be called unreliable.

2) getting hold of high explosives is difficult and likely to land you in serious legal jeopardy.

3) this is not something I can remotely encourage or condone and we should all think very carefully about our responses. I get that it's an interesting intellectual exercise but we need to warn people away from foolhardy methods.
I cannot forsee a single scenario with results other than those desired. Hopefully the homemade aspect will make it less illegal, I just don't want to traumatise a worker in a shooting place.
Are homemade explosives as reliable?
Mixing and consistsncy is important for a clean, rapid burn. And issues and you burn the hell out of one side of your head.
Any chance if getting the real thing?
No chance of getting ahold of any. yes getting the right ratios to avoid a slow burn will be the hard part. Someone also asked me for bomb making tips in PMs like yes mr police officer heres how to make a bomb.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I think it's more likely to land you in prison than dead, but if you can somehow find a way to source the parts, know how to put them together and test it a few times first, it's a heck of a project. And you'll know with a fairly high degree of certainty if it will work before you do it.