GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
I would like to CTB at the end of the month, when my disability pay comes in.
But for now i need to keep going. Its hard, im finding it difficult to even play the games that make me numb.
Maybe a friend would help.
I play games on my android phone,
I play Mobile Legends, which is a MOBA esport thats much more fun with people. Im not a pro but i can teach you how to play. Its tough sometimes tho because the base can be a bit toxic. Ive also been playing Minecraft Pocket Edition. Its easier if you have a bluetooth controller, but id love to have someone to build a little world together with and beat the game. I think i have enough time.

I guess im just completely alone and sad. Someone to talk to even would be nice....

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan and Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I'm not too much into games or I would definitely say yes. If you need someone to talk with I'm here. Only thing is I'm kinda older with you're looking more for someone your age. The offer stands. Take care

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
I'm not too much into games or I would definitely say yes. If you need someone to talk with I'm here. Only thing is I'm kinda older with you're looking more for someone your age. The offer stands. Take care
I prefer talking to older people most of the time. I havnt really figured out how to use the messaging system here yet.
I prefer talking to older people most of the time. I havnt really figured out how to use the messaging system here yet.
Haha i figured it out, im too new. Tomorrow i guess...today ill just....wait....

Last edited:
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019

Sorry for the somewhat garbled response. I read it. Lol. It looks like you just registered and I think you need to be here at least 24hrs and have created 5 posts b4 you're granted messaging privileges. I figured that out when I tried to message you.

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Thank you Stan.
You are and always will be welcome :-)
Sorry for the somewhat garbled response. I read it. Lol. It looks like you just registered and I think you need to be here at least 24hrs and have created 5 posts b4 you're granted messaging privileges. I figured that out when I tried to message you.
Yep, maybe this time tomorrow you will be able to message or start a private chat room, if not tomorrow, then definitely the day after

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
I just wish...regardless of how disgusting i feel i am...i could just be hugged and held. I have a little bumblebee plush that i found while doing some yard care work in a pile of weeds. Bumblebees are my favorite animal. It must have been fate.

Sometimes when i hurt i think of destroying everything i own...but the thought of destroying something cute, filled with love, it crosses my mind and feels like a dagger was just stabbed into me.

• Hugs
Reactions: burnedCookie, Stan and Beautifulletdown
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do you have any kind of support to help you? I am sorry but I do not know what disability you have

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I just wish...regardless of how disgusting i feel i am...i could just be hugged and held. I have a little bumblebee plush that i found while doing some yard care work in a pile of weeds. Bumblebees are my favorite animal. It must have been fate.

Sometimes when i hurt i think of destroying everything i own...but the thought of destroying something cute, filled with love, it crosses my mind and feels like a dagger was just stabbed into me.

That's really awesome you found that, it was meant for you. I totally understand about wanting to be hugged and held. It's hard when you don't get that. Why do you like bumblebees?

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
That's really awesome you found that, it was meant for you. I totally understand about wanting to be hugged and held. It's hard when you don't get that. Why do you like bumblebees?
Idk theyre just fuzzy and cute and black and yellow and they never stop working and if one likes you itll bounce around on you and give you bumbly kisses.
Do you have any kind of support to help you? I am sorry but I do not know what disability you have
Its just income support for depression. Doctor supported work leave.

• Love
Reactions: Stan and Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Idk theyre just fuzzy and cute and black and yellow and they never stop working and if one likes you itll bounce around on you and give you bumbly kisses.

Its just income support for depression. Doctor supported work leave.

They are pretty cool and it does seem they never stop working. Bumblebees are pretty important creatures for us. I thought about going to this event at a museum that have them housed on their roof. The museum was going to teach ppl about modern day bee keeping. Sorry I didn't go now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GemCami
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
the one thing I like and maybe a bit jealous of, is how they see flowers. Attaching a picture so you can see the different colours they see than us normally
Bees

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GemCami and Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
the one thing I like and maybe a bit jealous of, is how they see flowers. Attaching a picture so you can see the different colours they see than us normally
View attachment 16127

That is so cool. I didn't know they could see colors this way. Wow!

Reactions: GemCami
G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
I would like to CTB at the end of the month, when my disability pay comes in.
But for now i need to keep going. Its hard, im finding it difficult to even play the games that make me numb.
Maybe a friend would help.
I play games on my android phone,
I play Mobile Legends, which is a MOBA esport thats much more fun with people. Im not a pro but i can teach you how to play. Its tough sometimes tho because the base can be a bit toxic. Ive also been playing Minecraft Pocket Edition. Its easier if you have a bluetooth controller, but id love to have someone to build a little world together with and beat the game. I think i have enough time.

I guess im just completely alone and sad. Someone to talk to even would be nice....
Hi.im a mobile legend player.where are u from

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I am thinking about searching for gaming partners but get discouraged by thinking of all those greedy, whiny assholes I had the honor to play with in various multiplayer games. I understand that not everyone is like that. I am thinking about teaming up with fellow forum members for some co-op games, like Diablo or Left 4 Dead, for example. I have lots of free time but mediocre by modern standards PC, though there's a very high possibility I'll get my hands on a better one very soon.