• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
I wanna go by starvation and I'm looking for likeminded people. I could set up a group somewhere if enough people want to join.

Reactions: dkrw
P

purplesky

May 9, 2024
I joined a pro Ana site years ago and I couldn't complete a week. It's a very painful way to go. I stayed sick and was miserable, and unable to work enough until I died. I strongly suggest another plan. Your body stores so much fat even if your skinny and it could take a long time.

Reactions: returntothevoid
AboutTom

AboutTom

Feb 9, 2023
I joined a pro Ana site years ago and I couldn't complete a week. It's a very painful way to go. I stayed sick and was miserable, and unable to work enough until I died. I strongly suggest another plan. Your body stores so much fat even if your skinny and it could take a long time.
Your input is valuable and appreciated and i hope that some people do read it and learn from it but it does not apply to me. You don't know my situation. I have suffered from this for over 10 years, it's been too long already.

Reactions: purplesky
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
There is a difference between anorexia and choosing to attempt to starve yourself to death. Anorexia is a mental illness that absolutely takes over your mind. I do not starve myself by choice, I starve myself because my mind has taught me to be horrified of food beyond belief and the amount of guilt I feel for days after eating eats away at me every time. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. It does kill you, but over the course of years to decades. Some die within months but that isn't the typical time frame.

Death by starvation without an eating disorder or a medical condition is near impossible. Your body and mind tell you to eat. With anorexia your body tells you to eat while your mind screams at you not to because you're a fat pig who doesn't deserve it. Even with anorexia I still eat, just not enough, so it is an agonisingly slow death. It is mental torture.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight, Lady Laudanum and ForgottenAgain
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I hope you find your peace, regardless of what that means or what you have to do. However, making a "pro ana" group is just not it and it's almost like mockery to people who have suffered from an ED for many years and want out from this life. I understand that you want to die, but trust me, you don't want an eating disorder.

Reactions: purplesky and violetskies
smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i understand the sentiment but i think wording this as a "VSED support group" would be much much better and go a long way in not hurting our peers

AboutTom

AboutTom

Feb 9, 2023
I hope you find your peace, regardless of what that means or what you have to do. However, making a "pro ana" group is just not it and it's almost like mockery to people who have suffered from an ED for many years and want out from this life. I understand that you want to die, but trust me, you don't want an eating disorder.
I have had an eating disorder for over 10 years now.

dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I cannot respond to your message for some reason, can you chat me?