chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Go to google and search for medulla oblongata. Thats the ultimate off-button. You can point it through the mouth.

Reactions: End.of.the.line and Roadkill
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Reverse it at your forehead with both hands. Or under jaw up thorugh the brain. Can use a mirror to get angle right
Those are the absolute wrong places. Behind the ear is where to go, thereabouts. The goal is to hit the brainstem with either the bullet itself or the shockwave, with with a taurus is significant. I've shot that revolver and it has an impressive kick.

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I will be trying with a shotgun...I'm afraid that a revolver won't be enough firepower

Reactions: Strumgewehr
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
With a shotgun you can easy hit the medulla oblongata. Nobody survive a destroyed medulla oblongata.

Fun-Fact: If you breaking your neck by hanging, pieces of bones will destroy your medulla oblongata. You are immediately dead.

V

Vintageyouth

Sep 2, 2018
im thinking behind the ear pointed towards the neck

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
im thinking behind the ear pointed towards the neck
That could easily work. You could also place it at c2 (cervical vertebra 2) Ideally c1 would be better, but that harder to get to. You can also point at a slight elevation. The shockwave and resulting cavitation damage should do it. I was originally going to do that myself, but I was afraid I was going to miss or it just wouldn't work. I'm now either going the n or sn route.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You are right. That point is towards the ears. But look at anatomy-pictures for the place of it. Through the mouth is easier. You can fix the gun between your teeth.

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I was under the impression through the mouth slightly upwards is ideal.

I think behind the ear presents to much of a chance of flinching

Reactions: Roadkill
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
In your mouth pointed to the back of your skull. All the involuntary survival shit is back there. It's the most effective way.

E

Efem

Feb 10, 2019
Have you checked out the firearm megathread? I think there's some good info in there. Hollow points seem to be the go-to cartridge for handguns.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
What caliber is the gun 38. ?

I might use a gun if I do I will just shoot myself in the right side of my head slightly above and in front of my ear, I was searching for the perfect place to hit and of course it´s the brainstem because it controls breathing and heartbeat but it seems too much of a hassle to actually hit that even when putting the gun in the mouth, I have a Glock so it´s even harder for me to do that method and thousands has killed themselves by shooting themselves in the temple.

S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
Depends on the caliber and ammo type. Hollow points are recommended for a higher success rate as the ammo mushrooms upon impact. If I were you, don't cheap out on ammo as that is the most important choice of all. Not all ammo and ammo types are the same. Federal brand Jacketed Hollow Points (JHP) are highly rated for their expansion and exit wound.

My choice for ammo is R.I.P Ammo as I have an FNX40 (.40S&W). That specific ammo is split in multiple parts (Think a circular object with claws) which upon entering breaks in multiple areas along with dumping a lot of energy without over penetrating. That ammo specifically is ONLY for semi autos, however.

If you are serious about your method and decision, PLEASE avoid FMJ. Full Metal Jacket is famous for over penetration. It was built primarily for target shooting and last thing you want is to fail with large possibility of being handicapped.

Reactions: Roadkill