• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
It's so hard to find a supplier that isn't a scam. Someone here gave me an email and I googled him and it looks like he is a scam although his email seemed legit. Idk how to get Nembutal and it's frustrating.

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
It's so hard to find a supplier that isn't a scam. Someone here gave me an email and I googled him and it looks like he is a scam although his email seemed legit. Idk how to get Nembutal and it's frustrating.
There will be people on here who can help you get the legit sellers email address

Reactions: okyeah
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
That would be great. Idk who to ask though.

Here I probaly still have it on my phone i will look. There is only 1 confirmed supplier. He is very professional and I personally multiple people who have recieved N from him. Including people who have died.

Reactions: ge0rge and Tiburcio
S

Saraphin

Jul 28, 2018
Here I probaly still have it on my phone i will look. There is only 1 confirmed supplier. He is very professional and I personally multiple people who have recieved N from him. Including people who have died.
Is it the person in the PPH ? Or someone else would you share with me too?

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Be careful for scam email adresses
that look similar to the one from the pph,
but are not the same as the one from the pph.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
i'm actually curious about this as well, but i don't know how to find out if the may 2018 person in the book is still available, not to mention it's kinda costly :/

T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
I heard the mexican person 2018 in the book is reliable and it can take a few weeks to arrive

P

peacfulexit

Jul 30, 2018
How risky is shipping nembutal to the US? I have chloroquine and metoclopramide and ambien, but have some reservations about the chloroquine method. I'd much prefer nembutal. Anyone know of anyone who had the pph book guy ship to the US?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I ordered a week ago only to see that most orders are being held in Mexico. Is it worth waiting for my peaceful exit or should I just go back to partial suspension? I know this is a common topic rn so sorry if someone has already asked this.
I think it's worth waiting for since you've spent the money to get it might as well see if it comes to you. After some time email him to see what's going on. Since you have a plan B that you can use whenever you like. You might get it and be able to get your money worth. I hope it happens for you. I've heard about these delays lately but I'm not sure why? Could be due to a new government in Mexico is taking over and wanting stricter drug laws.