Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Just tried to get myself a Reglan and Ibuprophen prescription at the local medical center today. I tried to look normal. Even wore a salmon colored shirt for Christ sake. And didn't even ask for insurance to cover it. This asshole provider completely ignores my strong recommendation for the medicine which I would have paid for out of my own pocket. Instead gives me Cimetidine pres. instead of what I was pretty much begging for and says come back after a month! I don't have a month to wait. My family is moving to the horn of Africa I won't have a chance after I go! Has to be one of my lowest points of my life honestly. What did I do to deserve this! I'm not waiting! I'm doing SN the manly way without nausea or painkillers. Screw you asshole provider!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: gottago222, SimplyTopHat and Indieblue
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
How did it go? Did they prescribe it?
Hope you are doing better.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Just tried to get myself a Reglan and Ibuprophen prescription at the local medical center today. I tried to look normal. Even wore a salmon colored shirt for Christ sake. And didn't even ask for insurance to cover it. This asshole provider completely ignores my strong recommendation for the medicine which I would have paid for out of my own pocket. Instead gives me Cimetidine pres. instead of what I was pretty much begging for and says come back after a month! I don't have a month to wait. My family is moving to the horn of Africa I won't have a chance after I go! Has to be one of my lowest points of my life honestly. What did I do to deserve this! I'm not waiting! I'm doing SN the manly way without nausea or painkillers. Screw you asshole provider!
Damn that is a shame. However, I still think you should try again to get a hold of some kind of anti-sickness. Even domperidone would be a good alternative.

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Damn that is a shame. However, I still think you should try again to get a hold of some kind of anti-sickness. Even domperidone would be a good alternative.
OP has been gone for a long time. Last seen February 28, 2020. If they did end up ctb that was truly impeccable timing...

edit: They left a goodbye thread and then asked mods to delete their account, guess that request went under the radar, but yeah op is definitely no longer with us

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic