CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Before long ago was alredy no good eas terrible, say all day this worst this no possible have worst ,tell most sufferi what worse ,keep day think Noth worse .was very bar think nothing come worse. Day come injury damage worst entire life worst before say what no limit even wor not abl comprehend real terrible now afraid thing worse this. Really terrible awful. Now want old self not this lose everything , this crul life make want previous worst reason current worst more bad very terrible. Compare before easier ctb now hard think maybe good thing tell if have method better choose time suit ,too late mame ctb harder. Now real scary limitless no end suffer

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Sick of it all, whywere and 7 others
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Before long ago was alredy no good eas terrible, say all day this worst this no possible have worst ,tell most sufferi what worse ,keep day think Noth worse .was very bar think nothing come worse. Day come injury damage worst entire life worst before say what no limit even wor not abl comprehend real terrible now afraid thing worse this. Really terrible awful. Now want old self not this lose everything , this crul life make want previous worst reason current worst more bad very terrible. Compare before easier ctb now hard think maybe good thing tell if have method better choose time suit ,too late mame ctb harder. Now real scary limitless no end suffer

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. And this is exactly what I'm terrified with, with my own illnesses. Which is why I'll be CTB'ing as soon as I logistically can.

This might be pointless, but is there anything I can do for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You deserve better, I am so sorry you are in so much pain.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and noname223
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I feel the same. 10 years of trying to heal with nutrition, ruined because someone didn't do his stop with a car, and someone beat me because I left instead to obey. And poisonning my home by accident can't seem to be fixable... Head hurts too.

*Hugs you* gentle fluff, I got bullied even here today. If I see them hurt you, I think I'll make a blanket with their skin. The idea of someone hurting you enrages me.

*Hugs you* you suffered too much. I wish I could take the pain away and give it to whoever hurt you. 💐🌸🔪☠️💖

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really one of the worst things about existing how there is no limit as to how awful life can get for people. If someone thinks that they have it bad right now then it can always get much worse and that thought is terrifying. Life is nothing more than a cruel mistake, I hate the concept of life with all the unfairness and how everything is determined by random factors. Just the fact that suffering is inevitable in life is enough to make me want to die.

It's just horrifying to me how so many people are trapped in all these unbearable situations and despite this the society still tries to force people to suffer rather than let them achieve their peace. It's very unfair and I believe that never being born at all is always the best thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Someone123
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Thanks

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. And this is exactly what I'm terrified with, with my own illnesses. Which is why I'll be CTB'ing as soon as I logistically can.

This might be pointless, but is there anything I can do for you?
Thank, not sure possible anything need metod most thing , lone struggle material still method only way peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Dead Meat