• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
It helps the feeling of urgency to CTB when I, without being a conspiracy theorist or tin-foil hat wearer, worry that each passing month or year means more technological advances or upgrades, more CCTV, becomes harder to 'disappear' for the purposes of an undisturbed CTB.

One missing person's report can get shared so quickly on social media by authorities and media, almost every-body's got a dash-camera on their car these days, the list goes on.

Am I not the only one thinking this, or it is just my pedantic planning/not wanting to fail?

Whenever my bus comes.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
It helps the feeling of urgency to CTB when I, without being a conspiracy theorist or tin-foil hat wearer, worry that each passing month or year means more technological advances or upgrades, more CCTV, becomes harder to 'disappear' for the purposes of an undisturbed CTB.

One missing person's report can get shared so quickly on social media by authorities and media, almost every-body's got a dash-camera on their car these days, the list goes on.

Am I not the only one thinking this, or it is just my pedantic planning/not wanting to fail?

Whenever my bus comes.

Almost no one I know has a dash camera and there are always undisturbed forests and open ranges of desert, so to me, it does not get that much harder.
also you can do it in your own home if you live alone. And many people's relatives know that they will do it if they are old or in chronic pain.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Almost no one I know has a dash camera and there are always undisturbed forests and open ranges of desert, so to me, it does not get that much harder.
also you can do it in your own home if you live alone. And many people's relatives know that they will do it if they are old or in chronic pain.

That's one of my problems, I don't live alone. No car either. I'm just hoping for the best someone will come along who's not too far who can, etc. There's likely other's in the same boat.