Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
I'm aware that no matter what method I use someone will end up finding me, either a relative, friend, or stranger. It just makes me so upset that I can't just die peacefully and not have to worry about things like this.

I like the thought of what my dead body would look like after different methods, but when i imagine other people walking in to see me it just kind of ruins my image of a perfect and peaceful CTB.
I suppose it wouldent really be an issue considering id still be dead but it's just something that bothers me.

Reactions: Shivali, Caramelized, Red Desert and 1 other person
J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
There's the option of organizing a peaceful ctb (see peaceful pill handbook). I understand not wanting to upset a friend or relative, but as for strangers, I don't think it really matters. They might be upset but it's probably not going to follow them around the rest of their life like the death of a loved one would. And it's not your fault that you live in a society where it's impossible to get assisted euthanasia.

Reactions: Shivali, Yozo_oba, Caramelized and 1 other person
grimes

grimes

tired little trans
May 4, 2023
i have the same issue. i never want to be found, i don't want anyone to have to see that. plus, i'd prefer to just go missing than leave people i care about upset that i killed myself

Reactions: Shivali, Yozo_oba, Caramelized and 1 other person
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I often fantasize about shotgun to head on the precipice of a seacliff with water always below and a concrete block tied to my ankle with a chain to weigh me down. Never found hopefully.

Reactions: Yozo_oba and EverythingIsPain
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
What are we to do? They won't let us live and they won't let us die.

Reactions: Shivali and Yozo_oba
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I'm going the outdoor route and will send a delayed e-mail to the coppers. Nothing more
that I can do.

Reactions: Yozo_oba
J

JeanLucPicard

May 1, 2023
I'm going to find a home for sale on Zillow that has electricity and running water. I'm going to call and pretend to be a prospective home buyer and ask questions: "How long has this house been unoccupied for? Does it have a security system to prevent vandalization?" When I find one with working utilities but no security system, I'm going to go inside to CTB.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I've given this a bit of thought also. I'm planning on doing hotel room that has a hallway leading to the room. I will use tacks/tape to have a dark black sheet block vision into the room. In front of the visual barrier, I'll have a sign taped up warning of the body and to call authorities with big bold letters.
I feel bad that someone has to find my body, but I'm hoping it will only be people trained in handling bodies that have to see it if my signs/obstructions are not ignored.

Reactions: Dominicka, Yozo_oba and I wish I were a cat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly such a cruel and horrible world we exist in where humans are denied the option to just pass away in peace, it's shameful how assisted suicide/Nembutal isn't legalised despite the fact that there is endless potential to suffer as long as one exists here.

C

colormeded

Apr 25, 2023
The only way I think I will is in a hotel, in my car, or in a tent in the forest.