Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I'm worried if I die at home no one will know I'm dead and I'll be that person that is rotting in their apartment and is only found when the stench is overbearing in other units. Because I don't have anybody who would notice I'm gone except my work, but the chances of them doing a wellness check is so low, but even if they did one by that time I would have already been gone a week. If I try to do it in public for a cop to find me, I run the risk of being found too soon or having the wrong person find me. Of course, if I'm found too soon I could always try again, but knowing me it would be months before I tried again and I cannot have my work knowing what I did because I honestly couldn't show my face there again if they knew.

Reactions: C_F
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I get that. What about sending out a delayed email?

Reactions: Rustysoupcan
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I get that. What about sending out a delayed email?
Worried I'll get hospitalized somehow and the email will send and that would be a nightmare

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Who would be the one to know you're hospitalized if that happens? Mom? Sister? You can have the email to be sent to that person who will already know what happened anyway if it doesn't work out and you're in the hospital. I mean, slightly embarrassing but really better than rotting away.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
Who would be the one to know you're hospitalized if that happens? Mom? Sister? You can have the email to be sent to that person who will already know what happened anyway if it doesn't work out and you're in the hospital. I mean, slightly embarrassing but really better than rotting away.
If I survived no one would actually know except possibly my coworkers if I was taken to the ER of the hospital I work at. My parents wouldn't know unless I told them. I don't talk to them often and I wouldn't tell them if I was in the hospital. But if I sent an email or letter or something it would probably be my parents since they're like the only people in my life. So idk.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
What is your method? Do you think if you're found and not dead you'll be unconscious? I think, not sure, but police will contact next of kin in these cases.

Can you do it in your car in the middle of the night and eventually someone will just notice you? Or a hotel room. Maid service will come in when it's time for you to check out or clean? That's what I'm doing.

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
What is your method? Do you think if you're found and not dead you'll be unconscious? I think, not sure, but police will contact next of kin in these cases.

Can you do it in your car in the middle of the night and eventually someone will just notice you? Or a hotel room. Maid service will come in when it's time for you to check out or clean? That's what I'm doing.
My car is a good idea, I'd just need to find a private area because I'm still new to where I live and don't know where to cops like to go. I'd still run the risk of being found and if I do I'd need to hang the second time which is my less preferred method, which would just lead to this issue again since I cant hang in a car. But that's definitely something ill keep in mind, thanks

• Love
H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
Send an delayed email to your local police station.
Another idea is to do it at night and tape a note on the mailbox that no other person would see besides the mailman and that he should call the police to the place

Last edited: