whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
In the crowd, we plunge
someone else, quivering lifeform
delusions of all types, why so cruel?
It's because you yourself are miserable.
It pours out, you relax. Not that you feel anything with it. From that fluid you came to be, how strange
The lies you told stay on a server, waiting. The lies you told to yourself. Was it true then? No.
What it's true, death has a beauty to it. The deceit, the hunger stops? Or nothing does. Can reality stop? Does a vacuum exist?
He's waiting for his turn. Why so excited? Be realistic about this. See what happened.
Mishima did it, Dazai. In my eyes, it's better than waiting for a horrible natural death but then again I've always been wary about life and my role in the play.
I have a bad feeling, but only most days. You throw some nonsense at the forum and wait for a response
It's easy to choose a hopeless life instead of dying, dying is hard
If it was on me I would set fire to Rome, like Nero did. All those slaves. Everything has its underbelly
It's not clear what are we all doing here
Normally what they do is just fight for survival, climb on top of each other, like crabs. Everything can be reduced to that
God, just thinking about it makes me uneasy. We're all slaves, we're all inmates. Being ready when you die seems like the only thing that matters.

Reactions: rationaltake, balloonsandpretzels, donealready and 2 others