totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Suicide is so hard, and I'm just so tired...I'm only really drawn to one of the many methods I've come across but it doesn't seem reliable, and the possibility of failing is what's stopping me from trying. I feel stuck. Wish I could just go to sleep, decide I don't want to wake up tomorrow, and have it be so.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, sserafim, Vicolo cieco and 5 others
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
Yup, im a coward and have low pain tolerance. If there was a way i could just stop existing that would be great.

Reactions: Unknown21, Vicolo cieco, myusername890 and 1 other person
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It is scary the attempt could fail and damage me temporarily/permanently. I am also researching to make my attempt perfect. I feel sorry for you.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, sserafim, totheendofinfinity and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel tired of suffering in this existence, it's so extremely cruel and horrible to me how one cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently. All that I wish for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep, to have the option to just never wake truly would be such a relief for me, I only find comfort in eternal nothingness.

Reactions: myusername890
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
What method attracts you? It is normal to fear pain, planning it in detail may make it not so ineffective.

I am also afraid of my method, the SN has been effective in many people, more than we probably know. But since that small possibility exists, one cannot be sure. But it's not like cutting your veins or breathing nitrogen, where there are more things that can fail, for me chemicals inspire a lot of confidence.

Anyway, I hope you can move forward and find peace like so many of us here want.

• Love
Reactions: totheendofinfinity
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
What method attracts you? It is normal to fear pain, planning it in detail may make it not so ineffective.
Fentanyl overdose, but it's hard to figure out.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Damn, fentanyl is everywhere! I imagine it's a peaceful way to die, like a death from morphine or something similar. Sometimes I thought about taking what they call a peak of gold here, which is an overdose of cocaine. But between the fact that it's not pure and that I'm sure to puncture myself where I shouldn't, I never seriously thought about doing it.

Reactions: Unknown21
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
me too
I wish I could opt out
Wish I had a button to press game over
I've already lost at this game anyways

• Love
Reactions: totheendofinfinity, Unknown21 and sserafim