O

onlyonewayout111

Mar 29, 2024
Everything that could go wrong in my life has gone wrong, broken family, broken spirit, broken dreams, jaded beyond belief, am a product of an absolutely vile physically pathetic man, nothing to live for, the older I get the more ugly it's becoming. From here on out it's just a arduous and loathsome process. I've attempted to CTB but it's not remotely easy nor is it enjoyable. I tried to overdose on snow in a foolproof way but somehow it didn't work and I only ended up in the hospital throwing my guts up and being forced to find "hope" for life again when I never wanted to anyways. Nowadays I just feel deadlocked inside my own body and feel sombre at every moment, since everything hapzard that had come to fruition, I have realised that my life is a mistake. I can't bring myself to ever CTB again so I think I will embrace only more self destructive habits and pathetic ascetic living to cope with my life. I really hope I can miracously die in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Mi Mi, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to fall into an eternal sleep as well, it's truly so horrible how it's so difficult to permanently be permanently free from this existence, to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep would prevent so much meaningless suffering.

Reactions: Trakehner and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That's not such an unreasonable request..

...JUST THE HOLY GRAIL OF CTB
...that's all

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, SoulCage and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I wish I could sleep forever and never have to wake up ever again

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Trakehner
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Everything that could go wrong in my life has gone wrong, broken family, broken spirit, broken dreams, jaded beyond belief, am a product of an absolutely vile physically pathetic man, nothing to live for, the older I get the more ugly it's becoming. From here on out it's just a arduous and loathsome process. I've attempted to CTB but it's not remotely easy nor is it enjoyable. I tried to overdose on snow in a foolproof way but somehow it didn't work and I only ended up in the hospital throwing my guts up and being forced to find "hope" for life again when I never wanted to anyways. Nowadays I just feel deadlocked inside my own body and feel sombre at every moment, since everything hapzard that had come to fruition, I have realised that my life is a mistake. I can't bring myself to ever CTB again so I think I will embrace only more self destructive habits and pathetic ascetic living to cope with my life. I really hope I can miracously die in my sleep.
Completely relate