willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
my current plan is to hang myself in the woods (full suspension). but the weather is cooling down. i get cold rather easily and i know this is a dumb reason but i don't want to die while i'm cold. i get extremely shaky and i feel like it would make it hard for me to tie the knots. also the colder it gets the slower your tissue will die, leaving more time to be saved. i need to make a decision soon before i have to wait until spring

• Aww..
Reactions: whitefeather, lifeisadream, makethepainstop and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. To me hanging sounds difficult enough without having to go through with it outside when it's cold. I wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
my current plan is to hang myself in the woods (full suspension). but the weather is cooling down. i get cold rather easily and i know this is a dumb reason but i don't want to die while i'm cold. i get extremely shaky and i feel like it would make it hard for me to tie the knots. also the colder it gets the slower your tissue will die, leaving more time to be saved. i need to make a decision soon before i have to wait until spring
I'm planning on ctbing in the woods as well, same concerns here.

• Aww..
Reactions: lifeisadream and makethepainstop
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
I don't think the cold will slow down the dying process esp when it comes to hanging.

The alternative is not hanging in the woods and finding somewhere warmer.

The decision is all yours. If not winter, there are several warmer days coming ahead and with global warming, maybe one day in several years to come, winter can be a choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Plan well, imperfect planning tends to yield imperfect results.

Reactions: willitpass and lifeisadream