Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Has any one been so desperate they thought they'd trick someone else into killing them?

I can't remember but I either thought about it or did trick my husband either way he stopped long before it got to that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nicebuddimtim, Hopeindeath!, Ghost2211 and 7 others
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I think about this a ton actually. It's a technical loop jole around my fear of going to hell for ctb. I've thought about joining the military and praying I get blown up by an IED or something. Thing is, boot camp seems miserable. Gotta find another way to try to die heroically I guess

Reactions: Ghost2211, demuic, sadworld and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I think about this a ton actually. It's a technical loop jole around my fear of going to hell for ctb. I've thought about joining the military and praying I get blown up by an IED or something. Thing is, boot camp seems miserable. Gotta find another way to try to die heroically I guess
In a heroic way, I understand avoiding hell but the way I'm thinking would almost make it definite.

I thought we'd try something 'new'. "tell me to stop if it hurts" yep (doesn't say a word)

• Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld, Silvermorning and 3 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
There is a movie that talks about this. Its called I think: dead in 7 days or your money back
Basically a suicidal guy pays a hit man to do him in

... I'd thought about this as a methid, but I don't know any assassins and it raises an oddly ethical question from the hitmans point of view

DBD

Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34, Isadeth and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
It would take away a lot of the pain of having to overcome SI and do it yourself, but at the same time turning someone into a killer would be extremely difficult for them, too. Especially if they were unaware of what you were planning, suddenly experiencing the act of taking away another human life, and from that point onward being known as a "murderer" would be insanely traumatic, and might cause that person a world of problems. That being said, I've definitely thought about it before, too. I wish it weren't necessary to go to such extremes surrounding your suicide, and euthanasia was available so that people could have a choice. I'm sorry you were going through so much pain you thought about doing/tried to do this. Wishing you the absolute best. :heart:

Reactions: Ghost2211, darksideofthebright, Soul and 4 others
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
What a huge coincidence. I think about this all the time. There have been quite a few reports of rideshare drivers getting killed by carjackers or such. I drive third shift hours, throughout the night. I frequently go to bad neighborhoods, hoping some crackhead will do me in.

Ha, I even played it out in my head. A carjacker walks up to my open window with a gun pointed at me. He orders me to get out or die. I simply point to the spot right above my right ear and flat out tell him to do me a favor and aim straight at this point.

Whew, that would save me so much mental anguish. Wouldn't have to worry about anything. There would be no ctb. So my family would be able to accept it much easier.

Hmm, think I'll camp out in the projects for a while this weekend.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, demuic, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I am very tempted to hire a hitman but 1- They're expensive. 2- What if they take my money and run? Or they're the police? 3- I rarely leave the house and live in a safe neighbourhood

Reactions: Ghost2211, demuic and sadworld
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
This was my dream in my 20s to hire someone to kill me, but as a previous post says what do you do if they take the money and run...can't report it...did ask a friend of mine to help me OD once but he wouldn't and glad for him he didn't as wouldn't want anything to have happened to him..but the thoughts are always there

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and sadworld
U

unique_username999

Nov 10, 2020
I don't want to put anyone through that.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Huntfish34
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
That is hella clever. :sunglasses:

Awful for the partner, though. I'd need to find someone who deserves to be traumatized and incarcerated, and then go to bed with him/her enough times to justify "trying something new". Not bloody likely.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and dropdeadfred
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I never thought about that to be honest but I think I prefer to end it myself.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and Time to fly
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Awful for the partner, though. I'd need to find someone who deserves to be traumatized and incarcerated, and then go to bed with him/her enough times to justify "trying something new". Not bloody likely.
Agreed!

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Huntfish34
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I also want that somebody decapitated me. Its true i dont lie hahaha

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I thought we'd try something 'new'. "tell me to stop if it hurts" yep (doesn't say a word)
Sounds like a fun way to go. I think kinky games gone wrong is the only way I would like being murdered though. I wouldn't want someone to flat out kill me.

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Life_and_Death
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

I have thought about joining the military just to get myself blown up many times, but sadly due to certain conditions I have I can't enlist. I likely wouldn't pass the training anyway. :aw:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PointlessStruggle and Ghost2211
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i have a thought having someone else kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211