• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

libertyorunalive44

Jun 14, 2024
I was recently informed of a CTB method where you strangle yourself without choking, where you need really strong duct tape like Flex Tape and two cornhole bags.

Problem though. No cornhole bags are sold here, so I'll substitute it with two pairs of kitchen towels.

How effective would the substitute be?

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I think there is a recent thread of someone who fell in coma for 1.5 yrs after not properly doing this method (I think you mean night-night), so I would not take my chances if I were you tbh

Reactions: libertyorunalive44
snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
I had to search cornhole bag (Körnerkissen?) and if I got it right, it's those little 'pillows' filled with dried cherry pips or yeah... corn/maize etc?
Well, I don't know about the method you are referring to, but if it specifically requires these bags, then towels or any other fabric won't make a good susbtitue as the structure and breathability of both these things are vastly different.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
There's way too many threads that are about techniques which are described as "this is a painless maneuver that is easy to do with household items" but honestly such a thing doesn't really exist. They said this about shallow water blackout too. The likelihood of that being near as easy as it sounds is just unrealistic at best. Seeing people who have blown their entire face away with shotgun blast and still had the horrendous outcome of still living after that leaves me with the feeling that I think there is always going to be some sort of significant fail rate for any method and unless you have a gun it's always going to be significant enough to where I would be very cautioned to proceed.