• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
I really need to kill myself today

one option I have is about 90 15mg/500mg Co-codamol tablets, if that doesn't work I need other options I can do at home in a shitty small English town with no high places to jump from. I'm probably too fat to hang myself too (267lbs) and I'm broke. Please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Unlikely the pills will do the job, but could leave you will a myriad of complications, like liver failure, which appears to be a known effect of paracetamol OD.

Impulsive attempts are prone to fail because they are just that, impulsive. Not trying to talk you into or out of anything, but I would ask you to stop and consider carefully what you doing and not act in haste.

Reactions: Soul and chrijo
bigoutfit

bigoutfit

Oct 7, 2019
I really need to kill myself today

one option I have is about 90 15mg/500mg Co-codamol tablets, if that doesn't work I need other options I can do at home in a shitty small English town with no high places to jump from. I'm probably too fat to hang myself too (267lbs) and I'm broke. Please help.

The 90 tablets you have if taken could give you liver failure/ liver damage which will take a few days at least and will be a very very painful method to CTB with, if it even works at all.

Basically what SinisterKid said.

Reactions: Soul
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Today? Train, car, i thought even of big rock under the tree on line headed from the tree on your head from upwards. I dont know if younunderstand my english is broken. But younhave to some mechanical ways.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
A good rope does not discriminate regardless of sex, race or weight :)

Reactions: Inferdan
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I hope you don't mind me asking, why the urgency of today?

Reactions: sleepy dog and n0505