• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
So I have access to an 8mg Suboxone tab, along with plenty of etizolam and clonidine.
My goal is for it to be painless, i want to know if that is the case because I've heard of deaths involving mixing the first two, is it just like falling asleep/blacking out?

I've overdosed mixing benzos with random stuff before but woke up in icu.
I guess I was walking around while blacked out and someone found me, I still have lingering health problems from that whole situation so I don't want anyone to save me this time.

This is my first time posting on here so please forgive me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, woxihuanni, FriendofDeath and 3 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Don't know about anything like that, no experience with those drugs - big hug for you though, just for being here x

Reactions: krsu
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Jun 10, 2020
So I have access to an 8mg Suboxone tab, along with plenty of etizolam and clonidine.
My goal is for it to be painless, i want to know if that is the case because I've heard of deaths involving mixing the first two, is it just like falling asleep/blacking out?

I've overdosed mixing benzos with random stuff before but woke up in icu.
I guess I was walking around while blacked out and someone found me, I still have lingering health problems from that whole situation so I don't want anyone to save me this time.

This is my first time posting on here so please forgive me.

Hey, I feel you so bad. This thoughts pass trough my mind al lot lately

Reactions: krsu
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Unlikely, but possible. Buprenorphine is a partial agonist with only a limited ceiling of respiratory depression. It is nothing close to reliable, especially if you are opiate tolerant.

Reactions: autumnal
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Unlikely, but possible. Buprenorphine is a partial agonist with only a limited ceiling of respiratory depression. It is nothing close to reliable, especially if you are opiate tolerant.
I thought mixing sub with benzos would amplify the effect? clonidine lowers blood pressure too idk if that helps. I have a sort of opioid tolerance but I've only been taking like 1mg of suboxone every 12-24 hours

Last edited:
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
The thing about these specific cocktails of meds is that there's usually no data on how or if they'd kill somebody, and if there is, it's anecdotal.

At best, somebody with a background in chemistry or biology could be like "yeah in theory these drugs together might do x, y, z" but otherwise, we're shooting blind.

Reactions: Circles, FriendofDeath, autumnal and 3 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
The thing about these specific cocktails of meds is that there's usually no data on how or if they'd kill somebody, and if there is, it's anecdotal.

At best, somebody with a background in chemistry or biology could be like "yeah in theory these drugs together might do x, y, z" but otherwise, we're shooting blind.

Well I guess It's worth a try, When I do it ill let you guys know so if i don't reply we know it worked :)

One of my friends told me their other friend passed away from the etizolam suboxone combo but I don't know if anything else was in their system at the time.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You might wish to do more research in the PPH and 5 last acts to find how to make such less certain combos more so.

you are probably going to create more issues than you have now with the combo as described.

Reactions: autumnal
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Benzos and opioids are a lethal combination in general, but opioids are extremely problematic and unpredictable. Even doctors wouldn't know how much exactly would be effective.

This was discussed under 'CNS Suppressants'.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-method.37211/#post-692396

To understand why unpredictable (from PPH):

The biggest problem associated with taking opioids is predicting the effects of particular dose. There is a remarkable individual variability in sensitivity to these drugs within the normal population. People who are similar physically (same height, weight, sex, etc) can have a vastly different response to the administration of the same dose of a drug.
A small opioid dose may have almost no effect on one person, while the same dose could kill another person.
Prediction the effect of the drug on an individual is difficult. When these drugs are used cilinically, where accidental death would be disastrous, the rule of thumb has been to 'start low and go slow' untill the individual's sensitivity to the drug is established .

Reactions: charlottewilts, Circles, ItsBeenTooLong and 2 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I read some of those posts about how orally administered opiods will cause vomiting, i have the sublingual version of suboxone so it should just absorb straight into my blood stream and stuff, also another in another one of those threads he only tries 6mg of xanax which sounds pretty damn low. I shouldn't have that issue with my etizolam since I got like over 100mg worth of blotters I can drop into a glass of water.

Only thing I'm scared of really taking is the clonidine because one time I was on meth and mixed it with clonidine and I had really scary heart pains and trouble breathing

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
hiya. I'm afraid suboxone would be far too unreliable (even if you had subutex, you'd have the same issue)

since these are drugs given to addicts to wean themselves off of harder drugs, they probably have the same issue as valium, aka they're purposefully made to be very hard to OD on. i think that's why they're sublingual. you cannot shoot up suboxone because of the naloxone in it, and shooting up subutex would mostly be injecting pill binder into your bloodstream.

i do believe that opioid overdoses when combined with benzos are statistical outliers (same for alcohol and benzos; I remember when I was 15 and thought I could give myself lethal respiratory depression by drinking and taking handfuls of valium... all this did was make me sleep for a day or so without waking) and not something you should rely on as your primary method.

buprenorphine particularly is notorious because of nausea. i haven't tried it with meto; I do wonder if it'd help any. it could be a fun recreational combo, but as for suicide purposes, I don't think there's much to be gained :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, Circles, Uso and 2 others