deadzombie6

deadzombie6

Exhausted
Oct 15, 2024
Hello this is my first post here and I'm really in a hurry to CTB so I've tried full suspension hanging before but I was too much of a coward to go with it . What if I overdose on sleeping pills and then hang myself will that help in losing conscious more early ?

Reactions: FadingSentinel
FadingSentinel

FadingSentinel

Sep 28, 2024
I doubt it would help with that, you'd have to time the OD kicking in at the exact right time which seems near impossible and even then idk. Seems unreliable that it would help with passing out faster when I think about it.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
alienfreak

alienfreak

A danger to myself
Sep 25, 2024
I want to be alert enough to make sure i do it properly. I think this is usually what is recommended. I dont want to make a mistake due to being too drugged up.

I think a little benzo or alcohol will only make it easier though; thats what i intend to do - not so much that my decision-making and motor control would be impaired

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
deadzombie6

deadzombie6

Exhausted
Oct 15, 2024
I want to be alert enough to make sure i do it properly. I think this is usually what is recommended. I dont want to make a mistake due to being too drugged up.

I think a little benzo or alcohol will only make it easier though; thats what i intend to do - not so much that my decision-making and motor control would be impaired
I thought that too but unfortunately benzos in my country requires a prescription to purchase so I was thinking of taking 3-4 sleeping pills to ease myself into the process . Is there any medication apart from benzos that might help ?

Last edited:
Fate

Fate

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
The only way I could see it working is if you were to sit on something highish enough with the rope around you whilst waiting for the sleeping pills to kick in, and you fall of it whilst sleeping.
Hello this is my first post here and I'm really in a hurry to CTB so I've tried full suspension hanging before but I was too much of a coward to go with it . What if I overdose on sleeping pills and then hang myself will that help in losing conscious more early ?

Reactions: deadzombie6