• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
I have a bottle of SN, im really scared to drown myself it sounds terrifying, i guess i probably will if im desperate enough, cant buy the antimetics. will it work?

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
This is old stuff. If you search the forum, the answers are there. This has been discussed dozens of times.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and Readytogo#Broken
Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
I would strongly suggest you take antiemetics if you possibly can. It might work without taking them, but you will be taking a chance.

Reactions: freefrommybody and Readytogo#Broken
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
There's no guarantee it will fail, but your odds are best if you take them.

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
It could for sure work. People have died accidentally ingesting too much SN with food. But your likely hood of vomiting it up very quickly is quite high. You need to keep it down for at least a while for it to absorb.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If you pill it then you don't necessarily need anti-emetics. Not many people mention this fact.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Put the SN into 000 pills and ingest the caps. You're very unlikely to vomit and you don't need antiemetic.
Oh. Sorry, but untrue. All the capsules are going to do is make it so you don't taste it. They'll dissolve inside you and you will vomit, if your body is inclined to.

You vomit because it's poison, not because of the taste.

Reactions: sleepy dog, GinaIsReady and Loner
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh. Sorry, but untrue. All the capsules are going to do is make it so you don't taste it. They'll dissolve inside you and you will vomit, if your body is inclined to.

You vomit because it's poison, not because of the taste.

You COULD vomit yes. But it's much less likely. There's been more then a few members who've been successful like this without antiemetics.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
There were a lot of accounts of vomiting the capsules, too.

It's just the normal gamble, I think. You might, you might not.

Reactions: Loner
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There were a lot of accounts of vomiting the capsules, too.

It's just the normal gamble, I think. You might, you might not.

This is true as well. I don't think vomiting has necessarily saved anyone either. It takes a small dose to actually CTB. So if even part of it is absorbed you're toast. I've read accounts of as little as 3 or 4 grams. I think the PPH has been accounting for vomiting by upping the dose from 15 to 20 then to 20-25G

Edit to add: The idea behind pilling is not just to avoid the taste. But also a slower release. Your body views alcohol as a poison too. But when you drink slowly you're less likely to vomit. This is the same idea in practice.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Slow release isn't necessarily a good thing. You're trying to overwhelm your body with the SN, otherwise it can reverse the methemoglobin effect and you won't ctb. So you want faster, not slower.

The capsules were really only popular for a short time. I've noticed a lot more success since people stopped using them as much.

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog, freefrommybody, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Again it's subjective observations and opinion. We can agree to disagree. The only foolproof way of using SN without vomiting would be pilled suppositories. You'll absorb at a much more lethal rate into your bloodstream. Roughly 3x ingesting them.

Of course if you really wanted foolproof overkill you could just go with NaN3. SA has no cure and is more lethal.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Sorry if I'm being difficult. SN is my method, and I like to make sure I understand all the different angles.

Personally, I wouldn't ever attempt without antiemetics or any of the other recommended drugs. And I won't be using capsules. I want to do everything I can to ensure success.

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, freefrommybody, Loner and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry if I'm being difficult. SN is my method, and I like to make sure I understand all the different angles.

Personally, I wouldn't ever attempt without antiemetics or any of the other recommended drugs. And I won't be using capsules. I want to do everything I can to ensure success.

Don't be sorry bro, I understand and I enjoy trading notes as I've read ALOT about SN too and it's also my method. There aren't many of us left, so again I like trading notes with someone who's also well read on the subject.

• Love
Reactions: Loner and k75
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
When you take sodium nitrite, you're flooding your body with toxin, so logically it will try to purge it. If you don't take the anti-emetic, the chances are much higher that you will vomit the SN out before your body has absorbed enough of it, and you will fail and be sick afterwards.

I don't know your situation, but are you sure you can't buy anti-emetics? Domperidone is on eBay at the moment (metoclopramide under the name Primperan has been there as well, but I don't see it today). However, most of them ship from non-western nations and can take a long time to arrive if you live somewhere like the USA or Europe. I ordered domperidone shipping from China for about $5 on Dec. 30th, and it's supposed to arrive latest Feb. 1st.

Even if you don't have a credit card or an account, eBay allows you to check out as a guest and purchase items with prepaid bank gift cards that you can get inconspicuously many stores.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
If you pill it then you don't necessarily need anti-emetics. Not many people mention this fact.
I've read info to the contrary. It's still a poison - your body will try to expel it regardless of how it got to your stomache.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've read info to the contrary. It's still a poison - your body will try to expel it regardless of how it got to your stomache.

See conversation above, all is explained.

Reactions: GinaIsReady