• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
I've taken 300mg of dihydrocodeine, I keep getting waves of dizziness, nausea and feels like I'm gonna be sick but I can repress it. I only did it to feel some sort of high not with intent to hurt myself. What are the risks of taking that amount in a single dose? I took them approximately 7 hours ago.

Also I'm not ringing for an ambulance or ringing my GP. Any advice or suggestions to help combat the effects I'm getting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
I'm still getting waves of dizziness here and there and my stomach is not happy with me (still feeling like I'm gonna throw up) i keep drinking water to maybe help dilute the medication in my system. I can't really tell if I feel better or worse to be honest.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I see.. i don't know about it.
Better to post this on 'suicide discussion '
There is less visibility here i guess.
And you said.. its already been 7 hours
You cant say if there is a organ damage..(mainly if you dont want to ctb)
I don't know your reasons for not seeking treatment.. but if there is no treatment.. you may have to face the effects from OD.
I wouldn't take the risk.
Also it depends on.. if you have done similar doses for recreation.. and have just increased the dose a bit for more high.

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
I see.. i don't know about it.
Better to post this on 'suicide discussion '
There is less visibility here i guess.
And you said.. its already been 7 hours
You cant say if there is a organ damage..(mainly if you dont want to ctb)
I don't know your reasons for not seeking treatment.. but if there is no treatment.. you may have to face the effects from OD.
I wouldn't take the risk.
Also it depends on.. if you have done similar doses for recreation.. and have just increased the dose a bit for more high.
Thank you for your replies, yeah I have done similar doses with ordinary codeine with the same high feeling but not as much nausea, I had something to eat and slept for a few hours and that's taken a lot of the symptoms away, just tired more than anything. Thanks again.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I've taken 300mg of dihydrocodeine, I keep getting waves of dizziness, nausea and feels like I'm gonna be sick but I can repress it. I only did it to feel some sort of high not with intent to hurt myself. What are the risks of taking that amount in a single dose? I took them approximately 7 hours ago.

Also I'm not ringing for an ambulance or ringing my GP. Any advice or suggestions to help combat the effects I'm getting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I'm glad you feel better. May I just ask, why did you not just vomit?
Your body vomits to expel poisons/dangerous amounts of harmful substances.
If you were to go to the hospital, they would likely pump your stomach or at least give you Ipecac to make you sick. Even after 7 hours, removing the contents of your stomach means the only concern is what has already made it's way into your bloodstream.
Maybe you have a good reason for doing it. Just asking?

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
I'm glad you feel better. May I just ask, why did you not just vomit?
Your body vomits to expel poisons/dangerous amounts of harmful substances.
If you were to go to the hospital, they would likely pump your stomach or at least give you Ipecac to make you sick. Even after 7 hours, removing the contents of your stomach means the only concern is what has already made it's way into your bloodstream.
Maybe you have a good reason for doing it. Just asking?

It's never recommended to make yourself vomit after overdosing as it can cause damage to your stomach and esophagus. Honestly I was all over the place that day and just wanted to feel numb, next time I'll just find someone to buy weed off lol.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
It's never recommended to make yourself vomit after overdosing as it can cause damage to your stomach and esophagus. Honestly I was all over the place that day and just wanted to feel numb, next time I'll just find someone to buy weed off lol.

Numb you say?
Alcohol helps greatly with numbness after a certain point
Also helps with morale I've found
But im the sappy karaoke kind of drunk
That is, if you have access to it

Last edited:
A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
Numb you say?
Alcohol helps greatly with numbness after a certain point
Also helps with morale I've found
But im the sappy karaoke kind of drunk
That is, if you have access to it

The last time I got drunk I put a rope around my neck and nearly got sectioned to a mental health hospital. Not touched a drop since haha

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
The last time I got drunk I put a rope around my neck and nearly got sectioned to a mental health hospital. Not touched a drop since haha

Wow
I always do stupid shit that could get me killed when I'm drunk
Not actively seek out death
Everyone acts differently tho
Don't worry yourself, its only 10 tablets, you'll be fine.

This is true