• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
Please help I need to slit my wrists but I don't want to do it wrong and become disabled any tips?

darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
All I know is it takes a lot of pressure/force and it's going to hurt so badly. I wouldn't recommend. You could end up not being able to use your hand if there's nerve damage, and there will be. If the nerves get severed but veins remain somewhat unharmed....
It's up to you, but I wouldn't go that route. I read your other post. You've been hurt enough. If it were me, I'd choose a peaceful way to go.

Don't do anything rash, don't rush. Take a deep breath.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, bussy and locked*n*loaded
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
The thing that happens most often - since you need to cut deep to get to the arteries, for it to really bleed enough - is that people injure (or completely sever) the tendons that go to their hands. There's of course also a risk of nerve damage as the nerves tend to run alongside the blood vessles.
Since it's quite painful, kind of difficult to manage to cut all the way down to the arteries, just opening veins usually isn't enough, and the bleeding will be pretty slow, people tend to have plenty of time for SI to kick in. This is apparently one of the least effective ways to ctb. And you risk losing the use of your hands, or part of it anyways.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You will just leave terrible scars on your wrists that will look nasty for life.

This is not a reliable method. It's nonsense from movies.

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
You will just leave terrible scars on your wrists that will look nasty for life.

This is not a reliable method. It's nonsense from movies.
Yeah this is really good advice. Movies make humans look like they're made of paper but in reality humans are extremely tanky and hard to kill We can take a lot of abuse. You have to cut very very deep and it's excruciating. The majority of people attempting this method are not successful I guess primarily due to the difficulty of how deep you need to cut and the pain involved. You're unlikely to get disabled by it as there is a lot of corrective surgery that medical professionals can do these days/

However you are likely to fail and have a bad scar Like others have mentioned.