• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
This might be a stupid question, but I'm unsure.

When I ctb I plan on getting a hotel a few miles away from home for like 3 days. If my family reports me missing, will the police be able to find me?

It would suck major balls if they come knocking on my door while I'm still alive.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
They wouldn't really start looking at things like bank accounts and cell data unless you've been missing for a while, I think you'll be safe with a 3 day timeframe.

Reactions: Pancake1230
Upvote 0
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Before even reporting ur new will be informed pretty quickly to your family by the hotel management.

Reactions: Pancake1230 and Forveleth
Upvote 0
maneose

maneose

yves
Sep 10, 2023
I would say it would be pretty easy and fast to find you if you are declared a missing persons. However, I think it depends on the timeframe of your trip and when they report you.

Upvote 0
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
How old are you 1st off? And can't you make up a cover story to explain your absence? Something like i'm going on a trip with friends or something?
So they won't report you missing?
An out of town event somewhere?
A week long out of town educational seminar? That's a good 1

Last edited:
  • Love
Upvote 0
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
How old are you 1st off? And can't you make up a cover story to explain your absence? Something like i'm going on a trip with friends or something?
So they won't report you missing?
An out of town event somewhere?
A week long out of town educational seminar? That's a good 1
I'm 22. Unfortunately my family knows I have no friends, or anything to do, and they know I'm actively suicidal, so they'll immediately know somethings up. Plus I'm a terrible liar, so that's kinda off the table.

Upvote 0
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
That sounds quite risky. Especially if you're staying around your home town.
Maybe try going further away so it will take more time to find you. Maybe even check in under another name? Turn off your phone and all that stuff.

Upvote 0
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
I'm 22. Unfortunately my family knows I have no friends, or anything to do, and they know I'm actively suicidal, so they'll immediately know somethings up. Plus I'm a terrible liar, so that's kinda off the table.
If your family discloses your situation to the police when reporting you missing, you'd be classed as a high risk missing person, which means the search moves a lot quicker. They can contact taxi firms, public transport services, cctv etc to see if they can locate your movements. If you're paying by card for the hotel, they'll be able to track that via your banking transactions. When you're classed as high risk, they essentially kick the search up a gear to try and locate you as quickly as possible, as with your history they'll assume your intentions are to ctb. Honestly, in the kindest way possible, without a convincing reason to be away from home for a couple of days, I'm not sure this is going to work the way you want it to.

Upvote 0
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
That sounds quite risky. Especially if you're staying around your home town.
Maybe try going further away so it will take more time to find you. Maybe even check in under another name? Turn off your phone and all that stuff.
Good idea, I'll try to see how far I go. I think most hotels require an ID, so I prob won't be able to use a different name. Will be turning off my phone for sure though, ty
If your family discloses your situation to the police when reporting you missing, you'd be classed as a high risk missing person, which means the search moves a lot quicker. They can contact taxi firms, public transport services, cctv etc to see if they can locate your movements. If you're paying by card for the hotel, they'll be able to track that via your banking transactions. When you're classed as high risk, they essentially kick the search up a gear to try and locate you as quickly as possible, as with your history they'll assume your intentions are to ctb. Honestly, in the kindest way possible, without a convincing reason to be away from home for a couple of days, I'm not sure this is going to work the way you want it to.
Man they sure do put a lot of effort into finding people
I'll see if I can pay with cash for the hotel, I'll just have to see how much of this stuff I can avoid. Maybe I'll only stay 2 days instead. Thank you for the information!

Last edited:
Upvote 0