Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Will you guys remember me when I'm gone?

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I hope that once I'm gone others can find my old posts that might help them form their own plans, but aside from that I don't want to be remembered by anyone here or irl.

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I hope that once I'm gone others can find my old posts that might help them form their own plans, but aside from that I don't want to be remembered by anyone here or irl.
Not evenur loved ones?

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
Ya especially with that iconic username

• Yay!
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️, GasMonkey and Lonerzepam
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I probably won't be alive to remember anyone. :smiling:

Many billions of people have come and gone from this world over time. Most are remembered for a short while. A few are remembered for thousands of years. But even memory is impermanent. Hopefully we can each leave some sort of legacy.

Reactions: katagiri83
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
Will you guys remember me when I'm gone?
i will, for sure. i've always liked your company and your insights about life + you're a very chill person to talk to!

• Love
Reactions: Lonerzepam
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am hoping the entire known universe forgets me. Since they didn't give a damn about me while I was here, why should anyone care after I ctb?

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Un- and Lonerzepam
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Some may remember you for a while, but everyone is forgotten eventually. The world is for the living, so it only stands to reason that attention ultimately is with those still alive.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everyone will be forgotten about someday, that is just the reality of this existence. I personally find it comforting how insignificant my life is. If I was to die today, the way that people would react is none of my concern as I simply wont be there at that point. The non existent are free from everything.

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
People here seem to get remembered by others on the forum. I remember everyone who has passed since I've been here x