• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I have four oxycodone-acetaminophen (percocet) 5mg-325mg tabs from a dental procedure from a few years ago. They were prescribed in April 2022 and the expiration date is for April 2023.

I'm making my plan and gathering materials for SN, and I was thinking I could use these for pain instead of having to get more oxycodone (I'm planning on using an anxiolytic and oxycodone).

I've read before that medication doesn't necessarily lose it's effectiveness after the expiration date, does anyone have any opinion or advice on this?

Also, I know the recommended dose for paracetamol is 1000mg, but does anyone have a general range for recommended oxycodone with SN?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I think that if they were sealed and not manipulated thay should be safe, as usually expiration dates aren't the limit of it's effectiveness, but it's usefulness and effectiveness. Maybe it will take more to get the wanted effect, but it should be alright.

For the other question, idk, maybe someone with more medical backgrond could tell you, maybe look in megathreads amd the guides.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
I'm sure the pills are still good. I'm not sure you want to be using them for SN. Percocet can cause nausea and vomiting.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I'm sure the pills are still good. I'm not sure you want to be using them for SN. Percocet can cause nausea and vomiting.
That's good to know, definitely don't want to induce any more nausea or vomiting than necessary. I'll probably just stick with paracetamol.

I was reading this post that lists all known reported SN attempts on this site, and it seems like headache and chest pain are somewhat common and wanted to prevent that, but paracetamol should probably be fine.
I think that if they were sealed and not manipulated thay should be safe, as usually expiration dates aren't the limit of it's effectiveness, but it's usefulness and effectiveness. Maybe it will take more to get the wanted effect, but it should be alright.

For the other question, idk, maybe someone with more medical backgrond could tell you, maybe look in megathreads amd the guides.
Thanks for the reply. I might just stick with paracetamol, not super sure yet

Reactions: Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
I wonder if the headaches can be reduced with hydration. Most people do some sort of fasting before SN. Most people don't know that you need to dramatically increase your water intake when you're fasting.

Probably never be double-blind studies done to prove or disprove this theory. 😂 ...or maybe it's just the poison that causes headaches.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I wonder if the headaches can be reduced with hydration. Most people do some sort of fasting before SN. Most people don't know that you need to dramatically increase your water intake when you're fasting.

Probably never be double-blind studies done to prove or disprove this theory. 😂 ...or maybe it's just the poison that causes headaches.

That's a good point. I didn't see anything in the guides that mentioned drinking water during fasting, I'll have to read through them again. Especially since some reported no pain just relaxation, which makes me wonder what was different for them.

Reactions: Nikitatos
cowboypants

cowboypants

Student
May 7, 2024
I have four oxycodone-acetaminophen (percocet) 5mg-325mg tabs from a dental procedure from a few years ago. They were prescribed in April 2022 and the expiration date is for April 2023.

I'm making my plan and gathering materials for SN, and I was thinking I could use these for pain instead of having to get more oxycodone (I'm planning on using an anxiolytic and oxycodone).

I've read before that medication doesn't necessarily lose it's effectiveness after the expiration date, does anyone have any opinion or advice on this?

Also, I know the recommended dose for paracetamol is 1000mg, but does anyone have a general range for recommended oxycodone with SN?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance
I think the pills would be good. They say up to 5 years and even longer just as you said the potency is expected to go down slowly.

If you aren't able to find the dose. I think you can buy an OTC paracetamol and dose it correctly? They aren't expensive

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I think the pills would be good. They say up to 5 years and even longer just as you said the potency is expected to go down slowly.

If you aren't able to find the dose. I think you can buy an OTC paracetamol and dose it correctly? They aren't expensive
Thanks for the reply, I figured they would still be fine for a while after the expiration date, I just wasn't sure how long.

I'll probably go with paracetamol to avoid the extra nausea with percocet, just to be safe.

Reactions: cowboypants