• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I went to [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] my [REDACTED] and on my way there I spotted a hedgehog like 2 ft in front of me. Doesn't seem very special but it has been a while since I've seen a hedgehog in the wild especially this close to me.

I also went to search for shrooms some time in the past. I was low to the ground walking slowly so I could analyse all the mushrooms. Then I had to straighten my back because of the whole bipedal thing and when I did I was instantly locked into a staring contest with a deer. The deer was like 7ft in front of me and was as confused as I was. Very entertaining.

Last one. I went for a smoke early in the morning. It was still dark. I looked at the ground to my side and there was a brid just chilling there starring at me. I got so startled that I almost flew away.
I just wanted to tell this one because of the shitty joke.

Feel free to share your wild animal encounters.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, damienlerone, thenamingofcats and 2 others
damienlerone

damienlerone

English or Spanish...
May 5, 2024
i was going to refill my dog's outdoor water bowl (he has an indoor and outdoor water bowl) and i saw a whole family of birds taking a bath, i let them finish instead of shooing them away before i refilled the bowl with clean water.

another time i saw like two dears just chilling in my backyard doing dear stuff and that startled me because i have like a 5.6-6 feet tall fences surroudning my backyard, unlike the birds, i did shoo them away because i dont want my dog to hang out with themšŸ’€

• Love
Reactions: EyesOfNight