• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R32

R32

Sep 20, 2019
Because I know it would destroy my moms life. So I just move on... day for day. Hating every second.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amber1974 and voyager
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
So far I have made no attempts. I actually feel a little better now, so currently I am postponing any plans to ctb. But I know the darkness will return. Then I will be ready I hope. But I do struggle with the suvival instinct. Meanwhile I just try to cope as best as I can.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I have to wait until I have enough time alone. It could be months.

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm on the fence really. I don't really have anyone that would miss me anymore. I'm just trying to squeeze every last bit of happiness out of my life before I give up entirely. Maybe in the process of doing that things will turn around.

I'd miss ya! Who else would be there to tell me to "relax"

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Goofty

Goofty

I don’t know anymore to be honest.
Feb 1, 2020
Three reasons for me
1) My own fear of dying
2) My parents and family
3) My ex, I don't want her to think that she's the reason and I know no matter what I tell her in a note or letter she would blame herself.

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
I did try already and failed 3 times. Scared the 4th time I will be in a worse situation or cripped.

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I was going to ctb this weekend and now that I read the title, I feel slightly attacked jk :pfff: lol!

Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
There are people who will be hurt by my departure. I suffer so that they can be happy. Currently, though, I'm faltering, and am indecisive on what I truly want now.

• Aww..
Reactions: GinaIsReady
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i still have effective antidepressants (opiates) to take, which let me "function" enough to get out of bed. once they run out, nothing can stop me. i'll be devastating the lives of my parents and brothers, my two cats, and possibly an old friend. i'll be forcing my brother to move house. i have things to square away: my cats, finances, selling what i can, cleaning my room -- let alone the house -- from top to bottom... but i know i'll never be able to do these things in my current mental and physical state. i can't even eat properly; living on bread and water because they're barely easy enough to prepare.

does a bad person have the right to end themselves even if they don't deserve to? the hard fact is that my death will cause more suffering than it will alleviate. my suicide will be selfish, unlike so many others'. i deserve my pain, but the people i'll hurt don't deserve the pain i'll cause them. ironic, isn't it? -- i can't live with that.

Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wish I had an answer, not really even sure myself.

Reactions: Root, Sensei, Mizzmini45 and 2 others
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I donno, i have no way to do it. Tried sn bit my mom found the package when it was delivered. Hanging is the only way but have no real way to execute it

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
A few things. I failed my last attempt. (Someone physically stopped me from jumping off a bridge)

I have been reading a lot about SN because I am worried that the bridge jump will fail again. I have reduced mobility and now walk with a cane (unrelated to suicide attempts) and I am afraid I won't be able to climb over the railing this time.

I have my meto but am crawling through my country's statutes and regulations so that I am sure I am not breaking the law in trying to get SN.

Having said all of this, I think I am partly making excuses. When I went to the bridge before I felt this sense of urgency...a proverbial "fire in my belly". I needed to go to the bridge right then and there. I had to take a flight and I booked it within 3 hours of take off. I knew there was a chance I might fail, but I was willing to take that risk. I had this compulsion...almost like a magnet was pulling me to the bridge and then up and over the railing.

Since then, I just have not felt that level of urgency. I still want to die. I still believe I can't make a life worth living out of what I have left. But I don't feel the suicide magnet the way I did that day, and I think that is why I have not acted since. It's like that song "you've lost that lovin' feeling"....I've lost that "urgent suicid-y feeling". I am assuming it will come back at some point but who knows.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I have something I have to do before I can ctb. Once that's done I can go with no regrets.

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Because I can't find a way to do it that doesn't suck

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
Children... I have my oldest is 23 and youngest is 17. Waiting for my youngest to graduate and be on his own.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
What's that if you don't mind me asking. You got me curious
Rather not say. But it's something I shouldn't even have to deal with in the first place.

A

afabulous40

Jan 22, 2020
I'm here because I want to do the research to make sure I get it right this time.

Reactions: Lastsauce and Mizzmini45
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Got denied disability, just sent them the letter of contestation, waiting for it, preparing to take them to court for incompetence and if it fails i ll just kill myself. I am so done with tis life, 29 years filled to the brim with abuse, despair and pain. I can't hope anymore since i got fucked for everytime. Am currently relapsing in the deepest pit of depression, losing my head again on the top being homeless.i ll wait 2 month for their reply and will kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My parents, and I'm not 100% certain I've seen the last of my possible good days.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Mizzmini45 and Sensei
yami9292

yami9292

a sleepy loner
Feb 20, 2019
It's sadly a lot harder to ctb than I thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
It's sadly a lot harder to ctb than I thought.
It's much harder then I thought to and risky. All because you want to and try to does not mean you will be successful. You might end in a worse situation. Some of us have tried trust me. Some of us aren't still here by choice

Last edited:
Reactions: yami9292
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
The biggest reason is trying to overcome my SI, along with other minor reasons...

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
1. I failed/could not go through
2. My loved ones, one of them is suicidal too
3. Thin hope
I am in pain every day though. It's so hard.

Reactions: Sensei and Mizzmini45
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
Only because of my mom

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Same. I don't want to be. Wish someone put a bulletin in me fucking head.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Holding on to the shaky hope that what I am going through will be over in a couple years.

Reactions: Sensei