blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE HATE ME I'VE DONE NOTHING TO THEM
people fucking hate me for no god damn reason I'm just crawling through my own life trying to already deal with all the bullshit I have to deal with and for some damn reason people feel the need to hate me and look down on me like I'm trash that needs to be thrown away all because I'm just staying in my lane trying to just get through the day its stupid I hat everyone I have to deal with in this horrible life this is why I'm planning my ctb because people won't leave me alone just because of some dumb thing I may have done because I get angry with people sometimes on rare occasion
thank you for reading this really cooled my head and I'm sorry for the swearing I try to keep my posts calm but this one today just really got under my skin and made me just want to write out all my anger I'm sorry for the annoying rants but I love everyone who decides to read through it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: konstantine_217, Sannti, Meditation guide and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE HATE ME I'VE DONE NOTHING TO THEM
people fucking hate me for no god damn reason I'm just crawling through my own life trying to already deal with all the bullshit I have to deal with and for some damn reason people feel the need to hate me and look down on me like I'm trash that needs to be thrown away all because I'm just staying in my lane trying to just get through the day its stupid I hat everyone I have to deal with in this horrible life this is why I'm planning my ctb because people won't leave me alone just because of some dumb thing I may have done because I get angry with people sometimes on rare occasion
thank you for reading this really cooled my head and I'm sorry for the swearing I try to keep my posts calm but this one today just really got under my skin and made me just want to write out all my anger I'm sorry for the annoying rants but I love everyone who decides to read through it
That was a cool rant. I feel that way a lot of the time too. I'd be happy if I never had to see another person.

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab and natthebrat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so dreadful how so many humans are so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I'm not even surprised that they are acting in such a way, to me humans are the worst species, it must be awful being around people like that.

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab