D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
why do people make more people when we are needlessly cruel to people and hate one another so much this world is fucking hell!!!

it just doesn't make sense to me that we all hate people so much and then people go ahead and create more people-have kids I just needed to vent having an awful day there is no help no one cares about you at the end of the day there is so much hate and there is no euthenasia for people like us :'(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, tera_forest, kunikuzushi and 30 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
people think with their genitals being horny and all

Reactions: 020x, WhyWasIBorn, tora and 13 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The question answers itself. People create a household 'safe space' in which they are endlessly occupied with light-hearted family matters and do not need to contemplate the horrors of the world.

It's worth noting that often it is mentally ill people, from religious fanatics to extreme drug addicts, that end up having the most kids. Globally, high rates of birth are correlated with poverty and a lack of education. But countering all this, there is such a thing as good parents and healthy children who go on to enjoy reasonable quality of life and make a positive contribution. So it is best not to think in black and white.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, doneforlife, Kerrtu and 7 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Because, if anyone ever dares to question their behavior, it's seen as if they were trying to impose their beliefs on the other person, and they are labeled as evil, fucking monsters. And, if anything, it's actually the other way around, people who have children arrogantly determine that it will be worth it for the child, they will impose life because they say so, and nothing else. Antinatalists are "imposing" arguments (which is not really imposing, as the other person can make a counterargument to prove them wrong), whereas parents are imposing life. What's the biggest imposition here?

P.S.: I think I'm risking getting banned for saying this, might as well stop and say it in a more subtle way.

• Love
Reactions: saderaser, anhedonicNfoggy, Lumina and 9 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
people think with their genitals being horny and all
Yeah but there is birth control. There is a difference between a human wanting sex and wanting children.

I'm a male chimpanzee. I never desired to have a child. I don't think wanting kids is an innate drive like the drive the thirst for water or food. I think it's programmed in. Brainwashing just like all the prolifers and npcs think non-existence forever is a really bad thing when that is the only way to forget horrible trauma and never suffer pain again, to never suffer again. Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss but they have most people believing that non-existence is bad

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized, tieiwi, Prime0 and 9 others
DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
Bc some people like kids and are good to them?

Reactions: Aisley and feder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because sadly many people are so blinded by selfishness and delusions, I believe they lack the awareness to recognise that existence truly is just an unnecessary harm, I see the existence of life in the first place as being such a horrific mistake and it's so tragic to procreate into a world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.

I think the compassionate thing would be letting this species go voluntarily extinct by no longer so cruelly forcing life here as after all the ultimate cause of all our suffering is the fact that we exist, without existence one cannot be harmed by anything, this world truly disgusts me as despite the fact it's undeniably such a hellish place there is still a lack of acceptance towards the right to die, humans certainly are the worst species to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: saderaser, WhyWasIBorn, Prime0 and 11 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
some people are genuinely glad to have existed, I don't know exactly why and can't relate to them. that's probably how they don't see harm in bringing new existence into this world.

• Aww..
Reactions: saderaser, moya117, feder and 2 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
They genuinely enjoy wiping asses, cleaning up fluids and other excretions. They looooooooove wiping baby ass. It's weird.

• Yay!
Reactions: sadandlonely99, Leagueofgentlemen, anhedonicNfoggy and 6 others
W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I guess silly hormones and expectations

I was offended when a woman asked me if I had/ or was planning on having children a couple months ago
I don't understand why someone would choose to have children in their early 20s for a plethora of reasons
but she was from a different generation (she was 50 years old) but still... why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and not-2-b-the-answer
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I really don't know. Best I could get out of my mother was "it's natural" and "the human race would die out if everyone thought like you" not really great reasons. I actually got into an argument with her one time about it not being ok that people have to suffer and she couldn't even see where I was coming from. I've always said I had great parents but that made me question everything and wondering if she's actually a sociopath (my brother's one so it's not that much of a stretch!) like she legit couldn't understand why you wouldn't just put up with ALL suffering because it's part of life. She doesn't understand I'm not ok with suffering, shocking really!

I get disagreeing with me, but not even understanding where I'm coming from? When she knows damn well what unbearable pain my dad went through before he died of cancer. I guess I can't see where she's coming from either-but I'm not the one arguing for suffering so...It just strengthened my resolve to CTB, we will never understand each other.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Kerrtu and not-2-b-the-answer
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Some people want kids, sure a child might get born in the worst house imaginable but also a wonderful house, nothing wrong with wanting kids, it's wrong if your having kids just to abuse them

• Love
Reactions: moya117, Aisley and feder
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
because theyre selfish pieces of shit and they need someone to slave away and take care of them
having kids is the most morally wrong and disgusting thing ive ever seen. there are only extremely few scenarios where this would be acceptable

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, sadandlonely99, bipolar22 and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I keep thinking about this. I went on google and apparently it's because of societal expectations. But for me it just doesn't make sense. Why would you willingly bring someone to this awful planet? If you love your child so much wouldn't it be better for them to not exist? You might say, "Well it's their life." Sure but what happens when they grow up and have to deal with all sorts of problems, least of all religion? We are born to understand that when we die we either go to heaven or hell (in Christianity at least). So objectively speaking it would be much better to not have children. Like at all.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Prime0 and Kerrtu
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I completely understand whree you are coming from and still think the same to a degree. Recently though, I realized that most of the issues that I'm facing in my life are connected to my early childhood and the way that my parents treated me. I think that is the case for most people as well.

So I started wondering why my parents treated me the way they did, and it boils down to how their parents treated them. Unhealed trauma from their parents which the pushed on to me. And so on and so on.
Then I realized that if I'm going to have a child it's going to be a conscious decision, and I'm going to try my best to raise it right,and not let what my parents did to me influence my parenting.

So I don't necessarily think that having children in this world is inherently a bad thing, people just have to be conscious of their behavior and past trauma.

Regardless, I respect your opinion, best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
i think it's a combination of a natural biological urge (beyond just sex), social pressure and the genuine desire to exist with a happy family. the influences and their ratio will be different for everyone

but i think as long as the parents are prepared to raise a healthy child in a loving home with adequate care and are also prepared to raise a kid with some form of disability, I have no problem with people having children.

Reactions: saderaser, painful existence and feder
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm really fucking angry with my parents. I'm so angry they decided to have kids. They did it months after meeting each other. They weren't compatible and had neither the genes nor the wealth nor the emotional capacity to bring up kids right. They gave zero fucking thought to what they'd do if their child struggled in life. They gave no fucking thought to what they'd do if their child wanted to die. As a result I'm alone, isolated in a world that wants to perpetuate my suffering. Fuck life, fuck breeders, fuck the immaturity and ridiculous impulses that drive people to procreate. Fuck existence

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, StolenLife, anhedonicNfoggy and 5 others
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
I'm really fucking angry with my parents. I'm so angry they decided to have kids. They did it months after meeting each other. They weren't compatible and had neither the genes nor the wealth nor the emotional capacity to bring up kids right. They gave zero fucking thought to what they'd do if their child struggled in life. They gave no fucking thought to what they'd do if their child wanted to die. As a result I'm alone, isolated in a world that wants to perpetuate my suffering. Fuck life, fuck breeders, fuck the immaturity and ridiculous impulses that drive people to procreate. Fuck existence
💯% Same here! and we have to live forever with the trauma and are expected to suck it up. It angers me that in this society children matter more than us it's awful 😔

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and aGoodDayToDie
fated to die

fated to die

vexed
Jul 6, 2023
now rethinking if i ever want kids in the future. what if they end up like me? this society is awful and filled with selfish pro lifers. they do not care about anyone's feelings. religious freaks expect tradition and will pressure their own kids into their weird, psycho fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Deathisbetter
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I knew from an early age I didn't want a baby - my mother described labor as "the worst pain you'll ever feel." That scared me.

Growing up, our home was chaotic and violent. It solidified my stance on not wanting to bring a life into this world.

I had my fallopian tubes removed a few years ago - whenever I'm at an appointment and I'm asked if there's any chance I'm pregnant, I smile and shake my head. I haven't made many great decisions, but ditching the fallopian tubes was of the best decisions I've made in my 40 years.

I did get pregnant when I was 24-25, and I chose to abort. At that time it cost $500 cash, the doctors office was in his home, and I was under anesthesia. If I had decided not to abort, I'd have a teenage son or daughter now…living in this world? No way.

My brother and SIL had their first baby a bit over 2 years ago. They're both in their forties. I suspect they decided to have a baby after our mother died. It was surprising, but then I thought more about it and recalled stories of couples who cope with loss by reproducing.

Will my niece be an only child, idk - I'm estranged from both my brother and SIL and have no plans on communicating with them further. I did get to hold my niece and meet her once, when she was 6 months old. She's adorable and I feel sad to think of the world she's been born into. I mailed her a birthday card when she turned 2 - it had an Ewok on the front, and the greeting said "I hope your birthday Ewoks".

IMG 2974

Anyhow, my brother and SIL do have a habit of tuning out reality. A lifestyle really.

D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
I knew from an early age I didn't want a baby - my mother described labor as "the worst pain you'll ever feel." That scared me.

Growing up, our home was chaotic and violent. It solidified my stance on not wanting to bring a life into this world.

I had my fallopian tubes removed a few years ago - whenever I'm at an appointment and I'm asked if there's any chance I'm pregnant, I smile and shake my head. I haven't made many great decisions, but ditching the fallopian tubes was of the best decisions I've made in my 40 years.

I did get pregnant when I was 24-25, and I chose to abort. At that time it cost $500 cash, the doctors office was in his home, and I was under anesthesia. If I had decided not to abort, I'd have a teenage son or daughter now…living in this world? No way.

My brother and SIL had their first baby a bit over 2 years ago. They're both in their forties. I suspect they decided to have a baby after our mother died. It was surprising, but then I thought more about it and recalled stories of couples who cope with loss by reproducing.

Will my niece be an only child, idk - I'm estranged from both my brother and SIL and have no plans on communicating with them further. I did get to hold my niece and meet her once, when she was 6 months old. She's adorable and I feel sad to think of the world she's been born into. I mailed her a birthday card when she turned 2 - it had an Ewok on the front, and the greeting said "I hope your birthday Ewoks".

View attachment 116061

Anyhow, my brother and SIL do have a habit of tuning out reality. A lifestyle really.
Your a legend thanks for aborting so that soul didn't have to come here and suffer. Wish I was aborted in all honesty I am saving up for sterilisation myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Kerrtu
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
exactly. especially if you know your not fit to parent. it's ridiculous and selfish.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, Kerrtu and Deathisbetter
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
My parents wanted human punching bags and to inflict as much pain and misery onto other humans to fulfill their sick sadistic needs. They hated each other, their kids, and probably themselves. My dad is one of the cruelest fathers I've ever heard of. A malevolent, malignant, violent alcoholic narcissist. Shady, dishonest. He was let go from a company for embezzlement. He looked me right in the eye and said "I left your mother because of you kids!" not just once but countless times. One of my mom's favorites was, "You're a rotten human being and the only reason anyone likes you is because you're a phony kiss ass. If they only knew the real you!" My dad broke both of my hands when he would have me hold them out and punch my palms, like boxers do. So like I said, they wanted human punching bags. I'm not even scratching the surface. I could fill a book with examples of their cruelty. How about my dad making plans to take me somewhere and cancel at the last minute just to inflict pain on me. Time after time. Me sitting there with my little suitcase packed then my mom coming out on the porch telling me he's not coming. I never had a chance. I think people should be sterilized like put something in the water supply then have to apply to have kids. Another reason people have kids is because they like to screw, without thought, like the filthy primates they are. I'm 50 and have never procreated so my conscience is clean.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, painful existence, Kerrtu and 1 other person
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Your a legend thanks for aborting so that soul didn't have to come here and suffer. Wish I was aborted in all honesty I am saving up for sterilisation myself

Thank you for your empathy and understanding. I feel it would've been wrong of me, for me, to make such an enormous decision in such an uncertain and increasingly hostile world.

Nobody deserves to be unwillingly, unknowingly brought into this. My parents had 2 kids already before they had me; I would think at times, when I was older, wtf - my parents had 2 kids already and kept going?Even though they argued viciously and left us abandoned much of the time? By the time I was in grade 5, I wanted to die to escape the abuse. Similar to how you feel, I wish I had been aborted as well.

Yet somehow, someone would probably say I'm selfish for the choices I made. I remember my mother not wanting me to abort. There was no way I was about to have what happened to me, happen again.

🫂

P.S. You mentioned saving up for sterilization. If you're in the US, depending on the state, Planned Parenthood does offer this procedure and if for whatever reason the particular location doesn't offer tubal ligation, they can refer you to an equally low cost/possibly no cost clinic in your area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
My parents wanted human punching bags and to inflict as much pain and misery onto other humans to fulfill their sick sadistic needs. They hated each other, their kids, and probably themselves. My dad is one of the cruelest fathers I've ever heard of. A malevolent, malignant, violent alcoholic narcissist. Shady, dishonest. He was let go from a company for embezzlement. He looked me right in the eye and said "I left your mother because of you kids!" not just once but countless times. One of my mom's favorites was, "You're a rotten human being and the only reason anyone likes you is because you're a phony kiss ass. If they only knew the real you!" My dad broke both of my hands when he would have me hold them out and punch my palms, like boxers do. So like I said, they wanted human punching bags. I'm not even scratching the surface. I could fill a book with examples of their cruelty. How about my dad making plans to take me somewhere and cancel at the last minute just to inflict pain on me. Time after time. Me sitting there with my little suitcase packed then my mom coming out on the porch telling me he's not coming. I never had a chance. I think people should be sterilized like put something in the water supply then have to apply to have kids. Another reason people have kids is because they like to screw, without thought, like the filthy primates they are. I'm 50 and have never procreated so my conscience is clean.
Your amazing I'm in my mid 20s but I wish my life was over I feel like getting to 50 will take me eternity and it saddens me

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Time after time. Me sitting there with my little suitcase packed then my mom coming out on the porch telling me he's not coming. I never had a chance. I think people should be sterilized like put something in the water supply then have to apply to have kids.

I can imagine you as a child, with your little suitcase, waiting - my heart breaks.

When my father was arrested for beating my mother, I didn't see him for over a year. Nothing was clearly explained to me, I didn't think I'd ever see him again. I wrote him a letter and ended it saying I hoped I'd see him again. He claimed to have kept that letter in his wallet, with him at all times practically.

But, as things often go with parents who aren't parents, he eventually grew to despise me. I haven't spoken to him in over 2 years now. One of the last things he did was mock my failed suicide attempts.

People who want to have children should have to take classes first, at the very least. Just because one can, doesn't mean one should.

❤️‍🩹

• Hugs
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
either the kid was an accident or they want to have a mini version of themselves

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and Deathisbetter
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023

View attachment 116061

We would get on - I got the snip in my twenties and it was also the greatest choice I ever made. Fuck that senseless torture. A surgeon I used to know from the pub used to point blank insist I'd meet a man and want loads of kids and I couldn't wait to rub my choice in his face. He simply grunted "you could always get it reversed." They really do think we're lab rats to be hacked open and impregnated. Most people are just heavily brainwashed by society.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and Kerrtu
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ingrained programming to keep the species alive. Same for any living thing.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, Caramelized and Deathisbetter
venting247

venting247

Aug 9, 2023
I've been wondering the same as well. I wish my parents never created me.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Caramelized and Deathisbetter