Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Fuck this world and everything in it. Fuck it all including myself. Im a fucking failure of a human being but alot of the shit that fucked me up wasn't my fucking fault. I tried in life ok, sure it wasn't 100% all the fucking time but i FUCKING TRIED. Why is everything so superficial and phony. Why the fuck are we stuck in this capitalist hellhole slaving away in front of screens just to perpetuate this era of hyper consumerism that's also fucking up the planet all at the same time. What the actual FUCK are the people in power and with money they can't spend in 5 life times doing?? We're working to line the pockets of these assholes in return for temporary dopamine release in the form of materialistic bull fuck. FUCK EVERYTHING. We have the technology and the resources to help raise the standards of living for almost everyone yet no one gives a flying fuck. People are breeding like fucking rabbits, just for their children to be fed lies about how they can become whatever it is they want to be. FUCK IT ALL. WHAT A ROTTEN SPECIES.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Heartaches, myusername890 and 12 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've been there before, being angry at the world just causes more pain, humans are filthy greedy creatures, not all of them, life is a mystery, it's a gamble, it's unfair, it's always been like this, and I doubt it will ever change sadly

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Praestat_Mori and Dead Already
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
somehow, somway, this post is exactly how i feel lately and thoughts i have had almos texactly the way i have had them

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Praestat_Mori and Dead Already
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
People should do things more like in the nordic countries

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Already
Dead Already

Dead Already

Jul 14, 2023
The worst part is not a single one of us had a choice of whether or not we wanted to be here.
Just filling some biological void our parents bought into.
You have to be insane to bring g a child into this world today, you are right on point about meeting the basic needs of everyone on the planet.
Something as simple and necessary as clean water to drink should not have to be a privilege only earned by working so somone else can have more than they need.
Rage on !!!
You are definitely not alone with these thoughts.

Reactions: Heartaches, myusername890 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a dreadful place and humans certainly are the worst species to me, it's so awful how humans just create even more suffering and I get that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped here.

Reactions: Heartaches, myusername890 and Praestat_Mori