M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
I'm so tired of people hating me. My neighbor is completely overreacting over some texts I sent (I was joking and being sarcastic). Anyway, rather than politely distancing herself so things aren't awkward, she just told me to not text and leave her alone. It's her right of course, but I feel like I jump through hoops to make other people happy or okay, to make sure no one feels dismissed. Why is it so easy for people to write me off? I feel like shit, it would have taken her 5 minutes to be nice about it, 5 fucking minutes, am I not worth that? It makes me think of ex too, like we couldn't be friends/acquaintances? No time to "move on" well people like me can't move on, we get crushed. Anyway, hopefully find the will to die soon so none of this matters anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and ninthhokage
Xebsora29

Xebsora29

XebRubix
Nov 1, 2019
Its difficult to do this, but ignore the reactions and expectations that others have of you. Jumping through loopholes and making people feel comfort, then having a opposite reaction is truly upsetting. Trust me, I've been there.Thats why I try not to concern myself with how individuals observe about me. If we dwell too much on their expectation and opinions of us, we lose our self worth. Let them hate you, let them talk about you if it makes them feel better. Those are people who are have no sense of compassion or understanding of others position/ordeals. You do you, focus on yourself, and know your self-worth. You'll be okay.

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
Its difficult to do this, but ignore the reactions and expectations that others have of you. Jumping through loopholes and making people feel comfort, then having a opposite reaction is truly upsetting. Trust me, I've been there.Thats why I try not to concern myself with how individuals observe about me. If we dwell too much on their expectation and opinions of us, we lose our self worth. Let them hate you, let them talk about you if it makes them feel better. Those are people who are have no sense of compassion or understanding of others position/ordeals. You do you, focus on yourself, and know your self-worth. You'll be okay.
you're completely right, and you're helping me do it by saying it but its still so hard for me. I just wish people had some compassion. We all screw up from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: Xebsora29