F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Occasionally I've had people send me a site or some number of a place that helps prostitutes get out of sex work. The problem is, prostitutes already have issues with authority and trust especially because of the illegality aspect. Also it's your income source for many reasons often times.

Yes I know the income thing might seem insignificant when u compare that u are doing something destructive to yourself to support yourself but it still matters. It's not a small issue when u can no longer afford to live when u are asked to be in a dead end job with often worse conditions than being self employed for who knows how long and also knowing I have struggled with employment in the past.

Every site I've looked at that claims to help prostitutes get out is more geared at young girls who have gotten into it involuntarily through being sex trafficked or something. They provide absolutely no transparency when u look at what they do, what are the rules, is it a halfway house type environment, does not work for everyone unfortunately. They don't say what the success rate of recovery is, why you should try it, nothing of any reassurance that your life will get better.

So my theory on why it's difficult to find legit help out of prostitution is because the government does not want there to be any help for women out of it. Think about it. Everything the government incentivizes is family breakup, single motherhood, divorce, anything that disrupts relationships from being stable and healthy between men and women is not supported by our government because we are more controllable when we are all single and not able to be in healthy relationships.

If we lived under a free market I'm positive there would be transparent effective help for women to get out of prostitution. There would be much fewer women in prostitution for sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: forever21, thepolarbear and not4us
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
You'd have a long gap in work history as well. Can't quite put prostitution on your resume.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You'd have a long gap in work history as well. Can't quite put prostitution on your resume.
Right, it's a punitive system we live under. I mean if u screw up there is no or low chance for redemption under the current establishment. An example is a convict that is locked out of decent employment for life after one mistake often not a violent mistake but a victimless crime. If we were free it would be likely that u could more easily redeem yourself in the community because they aren't throwing endless hurdles to pull yourself back up.

Reactions: kkatt and thelastchicken