• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

C

chronically_silly

Aug 17, 2024
idk why I want the end so badly, I'm now burdened with the knowledge of quick and easy methods. I have a great life, I have friends and family who love me and despite my physical and mental health being very poor I'm a very fortunate individual, I still think the world would be better without me. Despite everyone loving me and the endless praise I receive from strangers I feel only I understand the truth that I am an awful corrupt individual, i will forever be burdened by my existence and the only way to destroy my anxiety, depression, addictions, is to CTB. I know deep down I don't want to die, I truly just want internal peace but I'm scared that peace will never come. if anyone has any words of comfort it would be greatly appreciated. I'm scared and alone, all I want is value.

• Aww..
Reactions: hereornot, pthnrdnojvsc, possessed and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
This attracts me but I'm also afraid. good luck to you. we are in this situation a lot

Reactions: hereornot
C

chronically_silly

Aug 17, 2024
This attracts me but I'm also afraid. good luck to you. we are in this situation a lot
all I hear is that it will get better but ive been waiting so long and it hasn't, these thoughts take over my happiest days, will "we" ever be happy?

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Tout ce que j'entends, c'est que ça ira mieux, mais j'attends depuis si longtemps et ce n'est pas le cas, ces pensées prennent le dessus sur mes jours les plus heureux, est-ce que « nous » serons un jour heureux ?
No...death IS only éternal rest