liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Family, lovers, friends, strangers... it feels like everyone I ever meet finds a way to hurt me to the core.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: offbalance, xhale, Rational man and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that overall, other people cannot be relied on, I certainly view humans in general as being disappointing, it's dreadful to me how so many humans just create even more suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, winamp, Why Me? and 1 other person
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
It's because animals are selfish by nature. And humans are animals in a sense. People can try to deny it, but at the end of the day it all comes down to survival.

Pets are a good example. You feed them, they love you. But if you dropped dead one day without anyone knowing.... and your pet doesn't get fed, guess what they eat next.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Why Me? and liljeep
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
A lot of us put expectations on people that they don't know we've put on them. People will always disappoint us because we will always expect more from them than they can ever know. I think it's just the way of the world.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Aisley, Rational man, Why Me? and 1 other person
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
A lot of us put expectations on people that they don't know we've put on them. People will always disappoint us because we will always expect more from them than they can ever know. I think it's just the way of the world.
I never thought about it like that. I think I'd be scared if anyone told me all they expect of me.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
You reminded me of my therapist, which I dropped after the first meeting. Came to her to help me with my panic disorder and agoraphobia, next thing she does is trying to sign me up for cognitive behavioural therapy 10 miles from my home. Nah, thanks.

I realised the only one who can help you, is yourself. With knowledge from the internet or books or from people with similar experiences. That's it. Not some strangers who don't care about you and don't understand how you feel.

• Love
Reactions: Why Me? and liljeep
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
You reminded me of my therapist, which I dropped after the first meeting. Came to her to help me with my panic disorder and agoraphobia, next thing she does is trying to sign me up for cognitive behavioural therapy 10 miles from my home. Nah, thanks.

I realised the only one who can help you, is yourself. With knowledge from the internet or books or from people with similar experiences. That's it. Not some strangers who don't care about you and don't understand how you feel.
I have to heal myself from all the hurt people inflicted on me? Some bullshit. This is great advice though, thank you! I do see a therapist and she is not the best at helping either. I've never had a helpful therapist. I've never understood people who get attached to their therapists either... they are there just to listen to me for an hour, and getting paid for it. It's the most ingenuine job in the world.

I've met drug dealers with more compassion than therapists.