Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
just born to die i wouldn't want to be enslaved in awful shit
it's a vast shithole and hellhole
human existence won't ever be worth living because it always ends up in disaster in one form or another
the default human experience is one of suffering and pain eat or go hungry why would i want to be enslaved in something so terrible
whats the point of being able to love someone when that person doesn't love you back the same
human relationships are a walking disaster
life is all down to chance why would i want to live somewhere my life can just come to end at any time
shitty parents and even shitter schools
little to no money to do the thing you would want
the slow speed of everything the speed of light is nothing
shitty housing shithole citys
the pointlessness and meaningless of it all
life is just something to dread in this place without your choice to cease functioning when life gets to bad
human being are extermly stuipd why the fuck would i ever want to be made stupid
being denied all your biological needs for all your shitty life
the environment is very repressive and oppressive
life is a gamble with terrible odds if it where a bet nobody would take it
growing old and decaying isn't something to look forward too when your a old fart
easily damaged impossible to repair irreparable
simply put there is too much a wrong with life in the first place for it even to be worthwhile

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, floralheaddress, アホペンギン and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You are very right, I see no point in bringing any more people into this world when the odds of anything happening in your favor is drastically low and even if something good happens, all the joy will be stolen from you and you'll be in a much worse situation than before. While being in a horrible state you are stripped of a basic human right that should be an inalienable birthright to end one's life. I don't understand this, actually. Life just gets worse and worse no matter how much effort is put into making it worth living, theres no point in living.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Yavannah and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just something that causes harm and it disgusts me how this world is filled with endless suffering, this world undeniably is such a hellish and repulsive place. I certainly wish I never existed more than anything as existence truly is a terrible mistake, only the eternity of death comforts me, I will always see not existing as being preferable to this futile process of slowly decaying from age.

Reactions: Darkover