ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Why does society make it so hard for us to cbt?
I was allowed to ruin my life as a child/teenager but they don't allow me to just kill myself and finally be free from the pain they caused me? They didn't save me then so why do they make it seem like they want to now? It is my life. I am in fact a legal adult now, so let me make this decision of ending my life peacefully. Who are they to decide wether I should continue living or not? I do not understand the logic of this. It seems like they treat killers better than us. Like they make it easier for killers to kill other people than they make it for suicidal people to kill themselves. Why is that? What a cruel world do we live in? If I had the energy left maybe I could fight my way for an easy painless quick way to die but I can't fight for it right now because I'm so exhausted. That's the whole point of me wanting to cbt. If I had the energy and strength than maybe I could undo the mistake I was allowed to make by these cruel people who now don't let me finally rest, but I'm so so so exhausted.

• Love
Reactions: Andrew10, anhedonicNfoggy, Starry✧・゚Daze and 1 other person
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
no taxes no death

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, kernel_panic and ZoloftSüchtig
Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
They don't even care about us. They just pass their laws, a short signature on the papers.

They want an easy night's rest without a second thought of any suffering people and think they did the morally right thing to forbid any kind of death.

But politicians and pro-lifers will not come up with better ways to help us either. Because they truly don't care about people.
Imo this is madness.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and ZoloftSüchtig
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
because a bunch of control freaks are in charge from the moment your born into the moment you die someone else is in charge of your life other than you sure you might be able to choose what job you do but still someone will be in charge of you

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, ZoloftSüchtig and kernel_panic
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Suicide should be a human right.Everyone should have the right to do what they want to do with their bodies.Rather than making easier methods available,they are hellbent on suppressing the information and making it as difficult and unsafe for people to commit suicide.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, ZoloftSüchtig and Starry✧・゚Daze
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because delusional people who lack any awareness wish to so disgustingly make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape from this burden that was forced on them. It's really evil and inhumane how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible as allowing people to leave in peace is compassionate, it's such a hellish world where we are expected to suffer endlessly with peaceful suicide method options being so cruelly restricted.

Just because other people decided to so harmfully force life into this world doesn't mean that anyone is obligated to suffer, trying to force people to suffer will always be a terrible crime to me.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy