singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
The best way to understand an era, whatever it is, is to identify the sphere that sustains people's consciousness. For example, in the Middle Ages, religion was the sphere that was above the rest. The development of commodity production was not so developed that the masses were earners of money. The history of humanity must be analyzed from the perspective of dialectical materialism. The technique and the degree of how humans manipulate the environment is decisive when it comes to sowing their consciences in terms of the moment that corresponds to it historically. With the course of the modern era, religion was left in the background, the production of merchandise becoming the priority of the movement of the human spirit. Ideologically, the middle and upper classes reached a point where work is presented as the nucleus that erects the pillars of said society. When a person who has no more than their workforce (capabilities, most people) enters this game, they are educated for it and to be able to perform in a future that feeds the technical machinery for no other purpose than to work for work's sake. ethics does not matter or whether something is necessary for the species or not, simply whether it can be profitable. Little by little, a world is being created where everything is a commodity with a use and exchange value (materialized in money). Well, what happens when a person falls ill or is trying to leave life. Many will think that most likely that person "nobody cares" but this is a mistake. That person, now labeled "pathological" is a powerful economic asset for one of the main industries of the Economy (religion substitute; mercantile system). This industry doesn't need the dead, it needs the sick. If the pathology is not physiological, they will invent hypothetical mental illnesses in order to chain the economic asset that is now a slave to said industry. Only in this way can one irremediably contribute to the mercantile system, the person himself being a commodity. No idiot would think of giving a corpse a pill, it's useless to put a chain on a dead person. Chains only make sense in the world of the living. Obviously this varies in terms of the degree of development of the country in question and its GDP for example. But from an early beginning we were born as things, and remain such. They don't want us to die because the dead are beyond all possible logic. It's just about squeezing a person to get all the juice out of him. The economy is the world that manipulates its automatons just as religion did at the time. There is no greater act of rebellion than that of voluntary death. Avoiding being caught is the priority of who is fighting their last battle.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the school system sucks it shouldn't of taken me into 16 years old to learn how transistors work considering i was taking my toys to bits aged 5, schools should be teaching electronics and programming from the age of 5 onwards, it shouldent of taken me into 18 years old to learn what a logic gate is, this is basic stuff and everyone should know how to program computers, the school system is design to give you just the basic skills like numeracy and literacy to get you started off in life, i have a skill at technology mainly coding the school system isn't setup to nurture that skill

Reactions: lilohsuu