• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't want to die but I have to kill myself sooner or later it's inevitable. What am I waiting for? Why don't I just go ahead with my plan? It's always only a question of time until a situation appears that clearly shows me how miserable my life is when the only option is to rot at home and eat, drink and sleep. Why can't I fucking kill myself with a button that would solve everything - the permanent solution to permanent problems. Death is the one only relief from all suffering here but for fucks sake I still prefer to live .... I hate it. I HATE IT!!!

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I don't want to die but I have to kill myself sooner or later it's inevitable. What am I waiting for? Why don't I just go ahead with my plan? It's always only a question of time until a situation appears that clearly shows me how miserable my life is when the only option is to rot at home and eat, drink and sleep. Why can't I fucking kill myself with a button that would solve everything - the permanent solution to permanent problems. Death is the one only relief from all suffering here but for fucks sake I still prefer to live .... I hate it. I HATE IT!!!
I wish I could hold you till you felt better
Try not to overthink or question yourself
Do what you want when you want how you want
Maybe you want to live just as much as I want to die
And that's ok
I'm always here if you need me
of course after I wake upšŸ˜

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Hey there, when I read your words and what you're going through, I couldn't help but get really sad. I've always thought how cruel the world is for putting good people through such harsh torment. I hope you're able to find peace, whether in life or in death.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Hey there, when I read your words and what you're going through, I couldn't help but get really sad. I've always thought how cruel the world is for putting good people through such harsh torment. I hope you're able to find peace, whether in life or in death.
Agreed, @Praestat_Mori you're one of my favourite users on this site and even if it feels like all you're doing is rotting at home, know that your contributions here have been appreciated by others.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If you could die completely painlessly an hour from now by pushing a button, would you? That would eliminate the problems of pain with ctb and something going wrong. If you wouldn't do it, why not? I know it's private so I'm not asking for a literal answer, just trying to narrow down your thoughts. I wouldn't take the 1 hour option bc I feel there's unfinished business. I reassess every year. I'm also plagued by the small hope that something could change for the better bc I'm naive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you could die completely painlessly an hour from now by pushing a button, would you? That would eliminate the problems of pain with ctb and something going wrong. If you wouldn't do it, why not? I know it's private so I'm not asking for a literal answer, just trying to narrow down your thoughts. I wouldn't take the 1 hour option bc I feel there's unfinished business. I reassess every year. I'm also plagued by the small hope that something could change for the better bc I'm naive.
No, I wouldn't press the button in an hour from now but I think I would've done it before. The situation and what reminded me of my problem calmed down. Certain situations can trigger me extremely. There's still too much hope here, long term it could really get better.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Death is permanent and we only get to live once. I guess there really is no rush unless there is some immediate risk of torture or something like that.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Be gentle on yourself, it's not often we have to CTB right this minute.