• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
guys, i dont know whats wrong with me it is as if im too tired and depressed to go do it? The whole thing feels cringy... but i know I have to do it...

Plz help me overcome this??

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, cyberlordsumit and Wisdom3_1-9
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
guys, i dont know whats wrong with me it is as if im too tired and depressed to go do it?
Absolutely nothing is wrong with you other than being depressed. That's the primary thing depression is known for - making you too tired and apathetic to do anything, positive or negative.
f756f-depressionxalt.png

Plz help me overcome this??
Maybe you just need a break from anything for now? If you plan to CTB in the future, you can pretty much say "screw it" to your responsibilities and spend some time just getting some rest until you feel like you have a little more energy.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, theguineapigking and 8 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
In order to get the energy to do things, you need to make yourself a bit more active (I know everyone says that and it gets boring). Can you maybe go up and down your stairs twice a day? Or walk around your room for five minutes? Increasing your stamina will make you less tired, which will mean you are able to do stuff like plan CTB if that's your wish. I found writing how I was going to do it made it easier, maybe try that?

• Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
I feel that, I'm often torn between an impulsive ctb and letting myself rot. I get used to bad situations I'm in very quickly so even when I hit a new rock bottom it just feel like "well, guess I'm here now." Shit, I'm homeless now and I'm just doing the bare minimum to couch hop despite being confident I'd ctb before it got this bad. More often then not I just delay the inevitable by doing the bare minimum to go another day, but this time I won't run out of money before I buy my supplies again.

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking, cyberlordsumit, Robyn and 1 other person
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Same. Often feel quite weak since having major depression. When I feel weak, I don't want to eat anything and keep laying in the bed or sofa. Even surfing the Internet can be tiredsome. Haven't eaten anything in 3 days.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Ybother, WinterFaust and 2 others
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I feel this, it's one of the major reasons I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowbain, fat feet, darkghost and 4 others
T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
In order to get the energy to do things, you need to make yourself a bit more active (I know everyone says that and it gets boring). Can you maybe go up and down your stairs twice a day? Or walk around your room for five minutes? Increasing your stamina will make you less tired, which will mean you are able to do stuff like plan CTB if that's your wish. I found writing how I was going to do it made it easier, maybe try that?

Ctb feels so uncomfortable and dark thats why i struggle with it, its like it makes me a shit load more depressed when i think about it and everything about it... i feel trapped, becuz i dont know of a method thats quick and wont freak me out

Reactions: Ybother, cyberlordsumit and Caspers
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Ctb feels so uncomfortable and dark thats why i struggle with it, its like it makes me a shit load more depressed when i think about it and everything about it... i feel trapped, becuz i dont know of a method thats quick and wont freak me out

Have you read the PPH? You can find it on this forum, it may give you an idea. I hope you find peace whatever you choose.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and fat feet
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
I feel the same! It is a lot of effort

Reactions: Ybother
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
One of the effects of my depression is the difficulty to act. Not just when it comes to ctb, but in all other respects as well. Depression is a beast with 8 heads and 9 lives. No matter how much I fought it, it came back stronger and ravaged me even more. It turned me into this ghost of a person that I am today.

• Aww..
Reactions: TiGz
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I completely relate with you. In fact i posted similar things.
Here's my recent begging for help post
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/all-im-doing-is-wasting-away-time.46620/

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
One of the effects of my depression is the difficulty to act. Not just when it comes to ctb, but in all other respects as well. Depression is a beast with 8 heads and 9 lives. No matter how much I fought it, it came back stronger and ravaged me even more. It turned me into this ghost of a person that I am today.

Me too