Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
There are some CTB attempts with SN that have failed.
I would be interested in knowing what the reasons were; four reasons come to mind.

1. They were discovered too early.
  2. SN was under 95%.
  3. Too little SN was taken??
  4. Panicked and called for help themselves.
Is it actually possible that a person, even if they follow the SN protocol and take 25g of SN (98-99%), could simply survive?Even if they are not found by anyone, but simply wake up hours later?Are there reports of such cases?

D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
Some threads I found by google "sn failures site:sanctioned-suicide.net"

• Informative
Reactions: Roadrunner, Praestat_Mori and DeIetedUser4739
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Other reasons quite often link to not following the protocol. Not fasting. Adding too much water, drinking alcohol or milk. Sipping at the SN mixture. Getting up and trying to walk about after taking it and being discovered.

I agree though. The scariest ones are when the protocols were followed. Although, I suspect there are fewer of them. In most cases, the person did or didn't do something slightly different to the protocol.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DeIetedUser4739 and divinemistress36
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
There are a lot of reports and I will read them all over the next few days.

Yes, many people panicked, took too little SN or drank too much water or didn't stick to the plan at all.
Or they were found too early.

In one report, someone drank 1.5 liters of water with the SN, which was too much.

It is interesting that there was also a report about Meto, someone took Meto as an antimetic and after 20 minutes (i.e. before taking the SN) he got pain.

Reactions: dopaminedeath
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I normally take those "I took pure SN and followed protocol but walk up hours later like nothing happened" with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: dopaminedeath
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
People survive all kinds of crazy things that make no sense. Famously there was a person who survived her plane exploding at 10,000ft over the jungle. People have survived bullets to the head, people have survived explosions. Hell, people survived fairly close to ground zero at Hiroshima. I even read about a guy who survived KCN without any treatment somehow. The fact is, sometimes crazy things happen. But more often than not it will be because of some other confounding variable.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
There are some CTB attempts with SN that have failed.
I would be interested in knowing what the reasons were; four reasons come to mind.

1. They were discovered too early.
  2. SN was under 95%.
  3. Too little SN was taken??
  4. Panicked and called for help themselves.
Is it actually possible that a person, even if they follow the SN protocol and take 25g of SN (98-99%), could simply survive?Even if they are not found by anyone, but simply wake up hours later?Are there reports of such cases?
It's incredibly unlikely to survive 25g of SN with the full protocol. I mean, it's possible. People survive crazy shit all of the time. Realistically it is typically 1, 3, or 4 that cause the issues. Even with pretty shitty quality SN (80% even), 25g is gonna kill you.

Reactions: rozeske
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
I normally take those "I took pure SN and followed protocol but walk up hours later like nothing happened" with a pinch of salt.
Yeah, same. The people are generally in a 'fuck it' frame of mind anyway and they don't want to be scolded on here for only doing a 20 minute fast and drinking a bottle of Jack with the SN so they'll be inclined to leave out stuff like that.

Many of us are also on long lists of medications which could affect the supplementary drugs, maybe even the SN itself.

Reactions: Roadrunner and rozeske